Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz

Protect baby's delicate skin state with our gentle, love-infused formula that's free of chemical sunscreen actives. Our mild, soothing formula combines protective non-nano Zinc Oxide with moisturizing Squalane, which has been clinically shown to support and prevent disruption to baby's natural skin balance. Infused with Calendula, Olive, and Avocado Oils, it helps keep baby's skin soft, soothed, and shielded.

Iss good for sensitive skin ?
We love Bare Republic! How can I get this box with my kiddos on it??
Start your review of Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Monrovia, CA
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Monet B.
I love it. It is good on the environment and my son loves it he actually lets me put this on him!
Bethany, IL
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Meghan G.
Goes on smooth but thick just like a mineral sunscreen should. Cant wait to test it out in the water soon
Ottumwa, IA
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Margarita A.
Review by Autumn B. on 14 Jun 2020review stating Love this Sunscreen I ordered this because I found it at a store and loved it and when we wanted another tube for daycare, they were out. It goes on really easily and my little one has had no sunburns when it's applied.
Toledo, OH
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Rebekah P.
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Rebekah P.
This creamy formula is a new essential in my little one’s skin care routine! I love that it’s clean + fragrance free and blends into the skin like an absolute dream! To top it all off, it’s non-irritating for anyone with sensitive skin like my toddler with severe eczema. I couldn’t recommend this brand more given the quality of this product! *I received this item complimentary from Influenster in return for my honest opinion*
Portland, OR
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Oleksandra S.
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz Nice cruelty free sunscreen! Vegan and without chemicals. The cream is quickly absorbed and not leave a stains. Very good price and high quality 👌
Loveland, CO
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Mollee W.
This was used on my kids on our hot sunny, mile high CO adventures in the afternoon. We are super close to the sun where I live so we have to be really careful. I used this on my 4, 6 and 8 year Olds while we played in the sprinkler and usually they whine about it but this went on and was NOT greasy! It also doesn't have the typical yucky sunscreen smell. It protected them all afternoon and kept them from whining since it was a spray and didn't smell. The ingredients are really mild and I feel good about putting it in my kids skin, for sure.
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Fasogbon E.
Love how easy it can be applied , leaves no white cast and has no foul smell to it. It is definitely going to be my summer go to for kids Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz
Philadelphia, PA
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Krista H.
I have received this product complementary from Influenster to test and give an honest review! My daughter is a year old so this is her first summer wearing sunscreen. I was very selective on what I was going to use which is why I was excited to get this product to try. I have no complaints! It’s free of literally everything harmful, even gluten. I feel 100% safe using it.
Spring, TX
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Lauren S.
Baby Bare Republic sunscreen is so easy to smooth onto your kids skin. It doesn't pull and tug like other baby sunscreens I've tried. My son didn't mind at all putting this brand on. Played outside all day with no sensitivity or burns. Definitely a winner!
Bare Republic Sunscreen Baby Lotion - SPF 50 - 3.4 fl oz uploaded by Priscilla A.
This product is great for little kid’s skin. It’s great for kid’s with sensitive skin