BY BARE REPUBLIC

Go bare outside everyone deserves a little more transparency. We don't always want to feel like we're wearing sunscreen, but we know we should be protected year-round. That's why we created our new ultra lightweight Clearscreens sprays! Rich in plant-derived ingredients and a refreshing natural coconut mango scent, Clearscreens sprays provide broad spectrum uva/uvb protection and 80 minutes of water resistance for all your adventures! Spray on with confidence knowing that you are applying the latest in sunscreen technology. #gobareoutside see more...

Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
I not only live in the desert but travel
internationally a lot and am fair skinned so tend to burn easily. This is my latest obsession in sun protection skincare because let's face it I'm a sun bunny and not going to stay in the shade. I haven't burnt once using this and can apply it everywhere myself without needing anyone's help (always a bonus). Plus it's not sticky or greasy=win/win with great protection while still
allowing you to get color.
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I am SO glad my local target started carrying this brand!!! Finally a CRUELTY FREE sun protection option! I used this on the beach as well as on the boat. It worked great! As long as you reapply like you're supposed to you will not get burnt! The packaging is very user friendly and this brand is very affordable. I love that this brand is made by Coola too!
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
THIS IS THE BEST SMELLING SUNSCREEN I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!! I love that it's spray on because when I'm out in the sun during my sport, I have no time to lather on lotion sunscreen. It's so easy to use and to carry, I love it so much. I can't wait to use it even more during the summer. The design on it is also so appealing and wonderful.
Karen P.
This stuff smells great and goes on great! I loved the spray and it feels nice, you don't feel greasy. I was out in the sun all day and it works great!! It's not any more expensive then most sunscreen!
Victoria M.
DALLAS, TX
I can't get over how amazing this smells. It goes on so easily and i forget about it for a few hours! So nice to know my skin is protected