BY UNKNOWN

Go bare outside spf 40 mineral sunscreen in a spray? Isn't that super whitening? Not anymore! For the person who wants it all in a sunscreen - look no further than our new mineral - active spf 40 continuous spray sunscreen. This non-greasy, non-nano zinc oxide active spray blends skin beneficial plant-derived ingredients such as grape seed oil and raspberry seed oil, with broad spectrum uva/uvb protection that screens physically, not chemically - all without a hyper-white residue! Everything you want, nothing you don't. #gobareoutside see more...

Buy on Target*
FuRen B.
FuRen B.
West Hartford, CT
I was surprised i didn't like this. it was super greasy and oily and it just felt so gross. i obviously didn't put it on my face, but it just made my skin feel dirty and gross. it also had a really weird and gross smell that was super off putting. for a mineral product i was unpleasantly surprised by how much i didn't like it. it just didn't seem to absorb into my skin or anything and it just got everywhere.
Meggy K.
Meggy K.
Sacramento, CA
Love this sunscreen! I've been trying to find a more natural and easy to apply option, and this meets all my requirements. It has a pretty good SPF, smells good, and dries clear. It is a bit expensive, but I think it would last awhile.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Mandeville, LA
Loved this product!!!! Kept me totally bronzed instead of beer red on my recent vacation to Belize. Organic and natural wellness is important to me and this does the trick! Would definitely recommend and buy more!