BY BARE REPUBLIC

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Go bare outside everyone deserves a little more transparency. We don't always want to feel like we're wearing sunscreen, but we know we should be protected year-round. That's why we created our new ultra lightweight Clearscreens sprays! Rich in plant-derived ingredients and a refreshing natural coconut mango scent, Clearscreens sprays provide broad spectrum uva/uvb protection and 80 minutes of water resistance for all your adventures! Spray on with confidence knowing that you are applying the latest in sunscreen technology. #gobareoutside see more...

Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
This has been the best sunscreen I have ever come across.  I have fair skin that is also sensitive, and I live in Florida.  It works really great when I get in the pool, and it works well for my daughter who has eczema.  It smells great, and I feel good about it since it is a mineral sunscreen.  I am sad to see that it's discontinued, but I recently bought a different one in the same brand since this one works so well.
Amanda G.
Syracuse
I’m a huge fan of bare republic! It’s super important to me to purchase cruelty-free products, and we happened to switch to this brand from Trader Joe’s sunscreen just because it was available near us at the time. This sunscreen goes on super duper easy and protects my skin. I’ve been wearing it all summer. Love it!
Eve D.
Las Vegas, NV
I not only live in the desert but travel
internationally a lot and am fair skinned so tend to burn easily. This is my latest obsession in sun protection skincare because let's face it I'm a sun bunny and not going to stay in the shade. I haven't burnt once using this and can apply it everywhere myself without needing anyone's help (always a bonus). Plus it's not sticky or greasy=win/win with great protection while still
allowing you to get color.
Jeslie P.
Brentwood, NY
THIS IS THE BEST SMELLING SUNSCREEN I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED!!! I love that it's spray on because when I'm out in the sun during my sport, I have no time to lather on lotion sunscreen. It's so easy to use and to carry, I love it so much. I can't wait to use it even more during the summer. The design on it is also so appealing and wonderful.
Karen P.
This stuff smells great and goes on great! I loved the spray and it feels nice, you don't feel greasy. I was out in the sun all day and it works great!! It's not any more expensive then most sunscreen!
Elizabeth C.
Nashville, NC
I am SO glad my local target started carrying this brand!!! Finally a CRUELTY FREE sun protection option! I used this on the beach as well as on the boat. It worked great! As long as you reapply like you're supposed to you will not get burnt! The packaging is very user friendly and this brand is very affordable. I love that this brand is made by Coola too!
Victoria M.
Dallas, TX
I can't get over how amazing this smells. It goes on so easily and i forget about it for a few hours! So nice to know my skin is protected
Tori S.
Richmond, VA
I enjoyed the coverage and protection that this product offered, but I just COULD NOT get over the smell. It’s the worst smelling sunscreen I’ve ever used. I definitely felt protected from the sun and I really enjoy this brand and how conscious they are of the ingredients they are putting in their products, but I definitely would not recommend this particular sunscreen to anyone. Will definitely be shopping with the brand again to find something I like more.

back