BY BARE REPUBLIC

Find Tanning And Sun Protection at Target.com! SPF 30 Tinted Mineral Face Sunscreen Lotion Let the power of nature protect and nourish the sensitive skin on your face with our lightly tinted 100% natural, chemical-free SPF 30 Facial Mineral Sunscreen. With its lightweight, non-whitening, non-greasy, and lightly tinted application, it's perfect for use with or without make up. Wear with confidence knowing that you are applying the latest in sunscreen technology: broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, 40 minutes water resistant, no chemical actives, no synthetic fragrances, no parabens - no worries! see more...

• Does this have fragrance in it? 2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and if so, what color tint is it? I looked ...1 Answers
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
If you’re looking for a natural sunscreen, this brand is awesome! The tinted face sunscreens can be worn alone or under makeup, and they smell absolutely delicious. Chemical sunscreens make me break out, but I don’t have that problem with this formula.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
I really, really wanted to love this product, but wasn't quite what I'd expected. I got a couple of "samples" from a PR company that ended up being full-sized. The other "sample" I got was my FAVORITE - Coola sunscreen, cucumber SPF 30. I decided to try the Bare Republic first, and because it is from the makers of Coola, I guess I was hoping it was a little more like the products from Coola I've come to adore!

I'm a really, really pasty complected woman. Since I have to avoid the sun for long periods of time, my skin tone doesn't change a whole lot with the seasons. Especially now that I've been using sunscreen consistently for several years. I've been searching for the perfect BB cream or tinted moisturizer/sunscreen to even out my skin tone and blend with my concealer/other makeup - but it's been SO HARD to find anything that matches my super duper white skin. I have always loathed foundation, as it is too heavy, and I tend to sweat it off when I wear it. Sunscreen definitely stays on my face/skin a lot longer, as does regular moisturizer. On first glance, the tint wasn't the right match for me. Once I blended it in well, it didn't contrast with my skin color AT ALL. It's not a terribly drastic tint, so it's more than likely appropriate for many different tones.

I was a little taken aback when I opened the bottle and discovered that it was WICKED WATERY. There's got to be a reason for that, and upon reading the instructions, noticed it said to "shake well". I do believe the consistency is so thin because this sunscreen contains ingredients that are natural. Because it was so watery, I ended up with FAR TOO MUCH on my hand - yet I learned through that mistake that a little of this goes a long way.

It feels soft and silky, and doesn't sit on your skin like normal sunscreen, which is wonderful. However, I'm questioning whether or not this will work for me in the summer weather, when I will need it most! That remains to be seen, obviously. Fingers crossed!

For those with sensitivities, this product is entirely appropriate! I have issues with some sunscreens because of ingredients that not only make me breakout, they make my face BURN! I also have issues with scents in products, and the only scent I can smell is a hint of coconut or something of that nature. Whether or not you'll tolerate this product really depends on what your needs are.

Once I got into my routine, I forgot about the fact that I had applied this to my face. It ended up blending in quite seamlessly with my concealer, and while it doesn't appear like it would go well with my skin tone, it is so light that the tint isn't as blatantly obvious as some other similar brands! Overall, I'm impressed with this product. Not quite as much as Coola, but it's a close second!
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
I love using this tinted moisturizer for whenever I take my son to the park or just go to the store it's not heavy doesn't appear orange has sunscreen which is my favorite part. It is very lightweight also and non greasy
Nichole M.
Milford, MI
I liked Bare Republic Natural Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen so much that after I received a sample of it free for testing purposes, I actually went out and bought the full size. First and foremost, I'm picky about smells and this didn't have that smell like most sunscreens do. It's perfect for summer because it has very light coverage. I wouldn't use it in the winter, however, if you need medium or more coverage. I like the SPF 30, that's just the right amount for me. I like to be able to stay out all day in the sun and still get a small amount of sun at the end of the day. The product says water resistant, but I'd venture to say water-proof because it stayed on while I was in and out of the pool all day the other day. It matched my skin tone perfectly and I have pale to light skin. It seemed to disappear when I put it on. I have no idea if it would look the same on darker skin tones. I would and already have recommended this to my friends.
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
The older that I get, the more sensitive my skin has gotten. Almost no sunscreen works for me, without irritating my eyes. But I live in Los Angeles, so not wearing sunscreen is a completely not an option. My friend gave me a small sample of Bare Republic and I feel in love. It doesn't bother my eyes, it goes on smooth, and it works perfect underneath my foundation.
Elaina G.
I absolutely love this product! I use it often and it has lasted me for so long. I normally use it when I am not wearing makeup just to sort of even out my skin tone. But when I do wear makeup, sometimes I'll use it as a moisturizer because of how soft it is. And it is so amazing that it is sun protection as well 👌
Ashley H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I got this in my July Ipsy bag. It was nice, but I didn't love it. I'm not fond of mineral based sunscreens or creams, they just feel odd to me. It was also so sheer, it might as well not be tinted. You couldn't tell I was wearing anything and it didn't give any coverage at all, so I still had to use a BB cream over top, which defeated the purpose to me.
Cassandra M.
Manvel, TX
I just received this product in my ipsy bag and LOVE it! It doesn't feel like sunscreen at all! It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and it smells like coconut! This sunscreen is fantastic!
Lexi W.
Partlow, VA
Got it in my ipsy bag! Barely knew it was there! It didn't really help much though. I still had to use other creams with it but all around it was a great product!
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
It's wonderful to see sun safety products made from natural ingredients. The color was nice. Some sunscreens are too dark but this one was closer to my skin color and tone.
Paige W.
Does this have fragrance in it?
Jessica F.
Has anyone tried this and if so, what color tint is it? I looked for it in stores but they were out of stock and I was thinking of purchasing online but I'm worried I'm too pale and it won't match my skin tone