Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick

We know what it’s like when you’re on the go and want to stay protected. That’s why we created this powerful mineral sport stick for the eco-conscious adventurer in all of us. Zinc Oxide protects physically, not chemically, and provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage with 80 minutes of water resistance. A natural coconut vanilla scent and lightweight application will help you keep your cool even in the most extreme conditions. Don’t slow down. We have you covered! #GOBAREOUTSIDE

What are your opinions of using this under makeup?
Nunca e usado sun cream en barra como deja la piel cuando lo usas?
How is the pigmentation on this? Will it work for all skin tones?
Start your review of Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick!
Mars, PA
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Lisa B.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick I was using pure zinc sunscreen until I found out that Mineral sunscreen does not have all the other chemicals in the product. I use the stick for my face and the lotion for all over. Has spf 50 is water resistant for 80 minutes and free of chemicals in nonmineral sunscreens. It is UVA & UVB. Has a natural coconut vanilla scent and no parabans. It also has a light weight application. I love this product but as zinc it is hard not to have that white chalky look. But I did not get any sunspots on my face this summer. I am going to look to see if the brand has a tinted version crossing my fingers!!
Washington, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
This mineral sunscreen stick is a lifesaver! My son is fair-skinned and plays outdoor sports all year. This stick is easy for him to apply himself. It’s small and doesn’t make a mess like liquid mineral sunscreens. I love how it has an SPF of 50. He has never gotten a sunburn while wearing this. It has a faint scent of vanilla and coconut to me. I highly recommended it!
Jesup, GA
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Linzy C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have began understanding how to take care of my very sensitive skin and this Mineral spf stick is fantastic. Glides on, smells good, and has 2 main functions in one. Spf for protection and redness then zinc for oil control b.c. I get random acne deep under my skin. Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: CVS
Bought in a hurry and thought it was a face stick. It is not - but I ended up using it for face and did not break out! Super easy to use and you can really feel where you’ve applied sunscreen. Using a stick from now on! Love that it does have to be one of my precious liquids that fit in a quart. And it’s reef-safe!!!
Hudson, NH
I used the tinted version of this product. It allowed for light coverage of blemishes, which was nice. The product was easy to apply and allowed for proper sun protection. I took off a star because the stick started to pill and ball up, both on my face and on the stick itself. I am not sure if this is normal.
Ozark, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This sunscreen is convenient and easy to apply. I really like the stick form and how portable it is. I don’t have to worry about it spilling in my purse or bag. It does a great job of protecting my skin from the sun. The only thing I don’t like is that it is white on my skin, even after I have rubbed it in.
As sunscreen sticks go, this one is a little hard to rub in but once you let it sink in the white cast goes away. Used this all summer for my lifeguard and boating instructor job at a summer camp and I only got burned once on my face. One of my favorite sunscreen sticks.
Park City, UT
I used this product all summer and it was very very effective. I’m pale, so I burn after being in the sun for more than two minutes and I was outside all day due to working a summer camp program, I also use their body sunscreen. Highly recommend.
Cleveland, TN
I love the size of the stick. I can throw it in my purse and take it with me wherever I go. I use the stick on my face and my tattoos and it works great! I have sensitive skin and this works great for me. I’ve never had a problem with it and when I put it on my face it doesn’t feel heavy or look greasy
porterville
I wasn’t too happy with the stick version of this product. It’s compact and easy to take any where but the application is a little difficult to spread evenly. The price is so so. I won’t be rebuying and won’t be telling any of my friend about this product.