Skin CareSun CareBody SunscreenBare Republic
Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick

Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick

We know what it’s like when you’re on the go and want to stay protected. That’s why we created this powerful mineral sport stick for the eco-conscious adventurer in all of us. Zinc Oxide protects physically, not chemically, and provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage with 80 minutes of water resistance. A natural coconut vanilla scent and lightweight application will help you keep your cool even in the most extreme conditions. Don’t slow down. We have you covered! Made in the US. #GOBAREOUTSIDE

Does this product go on clear or is it very difficult to rub in?
I been look are a good sunscreen for everyday and that I could under my makeup I hope this can be the one that is not oily ?
Does this sunscreen stick melt easily? It would be so convenient for my husband to keep with him, but I’m afraid of it making a mess if it gets left in his truck!
Start your review of Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
1,180 reviews
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Kelly R.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Kelly R.
Already, I’m loving this idea. A stick. No greasy hands or mess. Now, to the smell… it does NOT smell like a tradition sunscreen. So this scent is labeled Vanilla-Coco. After many waves in front of my nose, I finally figured out what it was. So I had my husband smell it and he said “Vanilla Yankee Candle”. To me, it was kinda like Vanilla Cake Batter. So I guess a mix between the two. Currently, I have this stick set by the back door. That way I can apply before I go out to work in the backyard. It would super easy to slide into my purse as well. BIG FAN! definitely recommended.
Lexi M.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Lexi M.
this was the first stick spf that i’ve tried, so i wasn’t sure what to expect. i find that it’s hard to judge how much product you are applying to ensure you’re fully protected. i used this daily, not just for being active and i found that it didn’t affect any makeup application, which is a plus. it’s a hydrating feel and dried quick. towards the end it started breaking, i wouldn’t buy this again as a personal preference but it did what it was supposed to!
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Irina H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I like it because of the size and it’s easy to apply to the skin, even my kid can do it without failing, it’s ok with the smell and it’s not greasy, water resistant 80 min, I would say sure 1 hour, free of chemicals and can fit in the time pockets, it’s great for our family, recommend!Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Lisa B.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick I was using pure zinc sunscreen until I found out that Mineral sunscreen does not have all the other chemicals in the product. I use the stick for my face and the lotion for all over. Has spf 50 is water resistant for 80 minutes and free of chemicals in nonmineral sunscreens. It is UVA & UVB. Has a natural coconut vanilla scent and no parabans. It also has a light weight application. I love this product but as zinc it is hard not to have that white chalky look. But I did not get any sunspots on my face this summer. I am going to look to see if the brand has a tinted version crossing my fingers!!
Kika H.
Portland, OR
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Kika H.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Kika H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great for those little “Oh crap I forgot to put on sunscreen on my face!” moments. I use it when I forget to put sunscreen on my hands, too. It’s easy enough for my four-year-old to apply on her own. It’s easy to apply. It has a very velvety texture, not like most sticks that are firm and chalky. It does leave a white cast; which for me is fine because I want the coverage. I use it mostly on my little one. But, I also use it on my face when I’m doing things that require extensive time in the sun like sunbathing or doing yard work. I haven’t noticed that it’s broken out my skin or made it oily. Like I said, it’s a heaven sent for those moments when I’ve forgotten to sunscreen my face or hands. It’s small enough to keep in your bag or even your pocket. I highly recommend keeping it on hand.
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
I used the tinted version of this product. It allowed for light coverage of blemishes, which was nice. The product was easy to apply and allowed for proper sun protection. I took off a star because the stick started to pill and ball up, both on my face and on the stick itself. I am not sure if this is normal.
Kristel C.
Hackettstown, NJ
I really like this sunscreen and would purchase again! It's compact size makes it easy to throw in my bag on the go. It's super easy to apply as it's in stick form and it's great for using on my squirmy 2 year old. No burns while using it so that's a mom win! It has a pleasant scent which is an added bonus. I also have the spf lip balm which I enjoy :)
Caroline M.
Avon, OH
Purchased at: Target
One of the best sunscreens! This little tube goes on smoothly and protects my skin. It smells like a beach vacation but is a subtle scent. It is worth paying a few bucks over a store brand. Also, it’s small enough to tuck anywhere to go along with me.
Ashley A.
Orangevale, CA
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 50 Sport Sunscreen Stick uploaded by Ashley A.
Hands down that best sunscreen sick for your face. So ready to put on my kids faces and easy to rub in even being a mineral one!
Rachel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a good sunscreen stick. As long as you follow the instructions and apply liberally it will keep you from getting burned. It has great staying power (def sweat proof) and a very low cast for a purely mineral based sunscreen; however, it does have a high shine (it contains oil), which may or may not be problematic for you and it may not be ideal for the face.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...