Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Sport Coco-Mango Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Crissy T.Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Sport Coco-Mango Sunscreen Spray uploaded by candyz L.

BY BARE REPUBLIC

An advanced mineral spray from Bare Republic that is as clean and pure as it gets, but tough enough to keep up with all your eco-adventures! This light and non-greasy SPF 30 sunscreen spray offers a layer of physical protection, enhanced with antioxidant-rich skincare boosters including grape, raspberry and carrot seed oils. Natural coconut mango scents refresh while non-nano minerals provide chemical active-free broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. A formula from the Earth, made for your adventures in the wild. #GOBAREOUTSIDE see more...

Buy on Bare Re...
Amy S.
This is my new favorite quick spray sunscreen. I first switched to this brand when looking for a new natural facial sunscreen, so it only made sense to get the spray for the body too. I love that it’s all natural, no chemicals on us or flying around in the air. And it does a great job!! Just a few quick sprays when my hubby isn’t looking and he’s good to go!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I like mineral sunscreen better than chemical- this is also much easier to apply because it's in spray format. It smells nice and doesn't leave me feeling sticky but it does rub off easily. I do find I need to reapply to areas where I may have touched something or leaned on it.
Samantha F.
Phoenix , AZ
This is awesome compared to most of the natural sunscreens out there! Not only is it easy to find at any Target but it also sprays really well and travel easily. I highly recommend the lip balm, too!
Liz W.
Chicago
Wonderful product. I have very fair skin and burn easily, but this product kept me from burning, even in Caribbean sun. Does leave a slight white residue, but also stays on incredibly well in water and is not easily rubbed off by swimsuit straps.
Kelly B.
I will start off by saying I have never used mineral sunscreen before. I was looking for an eco friendly alternative to what I was using. The application from the spray took some getting used to as this comes on more white than non mineral sunscreen. I had to rub this into my skin which kind of defeated the point of the spray. Performance wise it performed the same as my previous product. No sun burn and I'm prone to that (and was in Moab/desert for when testing for the first time)
liz f.
Sunblock is great. Packaging definitely caught my attention. I didn’t like it very much because it was sticky on the skin. I got mine for about $14. Unfortunately I liked the sticks for kids so much better then the spray. Although applying this all over your body is way faster and easier.
candyz L.
The ingredients in a sunscreen is very important. Titanium Dioxide 7.5% and Zinc Oxide 1.0% is the Active ingredients for this product. Which are very safe and effective because it is mineral filter. If you do your research chemical filters, octinoxate, homosalate etc... can disrupt your hormone system and/or causes skin allergy.

It has a nice hint of vanilla coconut scent. The spray doesn't have good control. I haven't receive any sunburn so it works for me.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this product at Target over the weekend after having an allergic reaction to Oxybenzone, a chemical added in many sunscreens.  After researching products with Environmental Working Group, I found this sunscreen to be highly rated as both effective and safe.  It contains zinc which is safer than chemical products and offers good protection.  The spray is a fine mist that applies easily.  It does leave a little sheen in the sun but it's not sticky and it's really not greasy.  For the price point and the fact that the likelihood of skin issues or health issues from the product is low, I would definitely recommend trying it.
Shannon S.
Troy, IL
Great sunscreen! Pretty sure it's non aresol, it's cruelty free, and reef friendly (though I didn't know sunscreen wasn't otherwise), and natural. Works very well. Even though it's a spray I usually rub it in to make it dry faster. Downside is that I bought a bottle last summer, used it sporadically, went to use it the other day, and it had like solidified even though it isn't supposed to expire till next year.
Crissy T.
Hammond, LA
I tried this on our beach trip because it had a good rating on Skin Deep. It worked great! Applied twice and none of my family burned at the beach. It is very white and we stayed whitish looking but I will take that over the ones with more chemicals.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
Happened upon this product today and I like the spray. How long does this stay on and how often do you have to reapply.
Jamie S.
Owensboro, KY
We stumbled upon this brand last week while shopping for all things Beach! Trip in coming up in about 20 days... Just want to be sure this will be a good sunscreen for beach, we are both dark complected. Just dont want to burn in that Florida Sun lol :)