Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion

Mineral protection never felt so light! The first of its kind, our ultra clean mineral gel-lotion formula feels refreshingly light, smoothing easily over skin to deliver hydrating mineral sun protection. Made in the US. #GOBAREOUTSIDE

How well does the work under makeup?
Has anyone had difficulty applying or blending in this product ? When I put it on it was chalky and left a white film on my face but when I tried to blend it in, it started to pull and fall off
Start your review of Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion!
Janae C.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Janae C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Bare Republic Mineral Sunscreen! This feels so much nicer on my skin than any other product and love how it isn’t greasy like other facial sunscreens. Perfect for every day use. It does have a white cast so I wouldn’t recommend for darker skin tones.
Celine P.
Asheville, NC
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Celine P.
Purchased at: Target
This me and my best friend tried out when we went swimming the other day her little boy out it on too and none of us got burnt and it doesn’t feel sticky or anything like that! Recommend this!
Olivia A.
Park City, UT
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Olivia A.
I was really hoping this would work for me, however it did not. My experience is similar to the other reviews. It pills up, and it’s breaking me out so I’m going to discontinue use of this and stick to Bare Republic mineral stick.
Kris L.
Derry, NH
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Kris L.
This is such an awesome facial sunscreen! It's a hybrid of a gel and cream texture so it feels soothing when I apply it on. It doesn't feel heavy on or left any trace of white casting on my face. Because it's a mineral sunscreen, it sits on top of the skin to shields off sun rays. 30 spf is the perfect amount for every day wear too! Highly recommend!
Kristen W.
Concord, NC
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Kristen W.
I received this product in my Influenster box! This is a kind of sunscreen like no other! It goes on feeling dry. It doesn’t leave a residue or film on your skin! I’m excited to try this at the beach to see how it this product does with sand!
Christina S.
Rio Grande City, TX
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Christina S.
I received this as a complimentary gift from Influenster and Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Lotion. I’m beyond grateful to have tried it out but I honestly did not like the scent of their products. I really wanted to love it ‘cause I LOVE the smell of sunscreen and how beneficial it is but it didn’t smell like the usual facial/body sunscreen. Smelled more like baby powder and I couldn’t with it.
Rachita V.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Rachita V.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Rachita V.
I have acne prone skin and this works really well. It doesn’t make my skin oily and goes on smoothly. I would certainly recommend y’all to give it a shot.
Aiyana M.
Reno, NV
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Aiyana M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster & Bare Republic! Thank you! I applied this before my run out in the sun. The scent is very light, it didn’t leave any streaks or white cast on my olive skin. I did notice it balled or pilled up a little while applying on clean skin. Not sure if I applied too much, but I will try a different technique next time. I absolutely loved how it kept my oily skin at bay. Sunscreens typically make me so shiny and oily I end up looking like a disco ball! This did quite the opposite- it is very mattifying, but didn’t leave me dry either. Clean ingredients are a definite plus! I will be purchasing again!
Candace S.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Candace S.
I received this item in my Voxbox last month and it couldn’t have come at a better time! It was just starting to get warm here where I live and I didn’t have any sunscreen yet for my kiddos who wanted to go swimming. I pulled this out and it worked great!! I love that it’s even gentle enough for my 2 year old!!
Sarah C.
Los Angeles, CA
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Sarah C.
Bare Republic Mineral SPF 30 Face Sunscreen Gel-Lotion uploaded by Sarah C.
I am always on the hunt for a great sunscreen for my face that doesn’t break me out, looks good under makeup, and doesn’t leave a crazy white cast. Plus, no weird ingredients! This pretty much checks off every box. It’s vegan, cruelty free, reef safe, made with physical sunscreen, and doesn’t leave white cast and it DOESN’T BREAK ME OUT. When first applying, I noticed a white cast and was a bit bummed. But within 2 minutes of the product resting on my face, it was gone. A physical sunscreen that can do that is seriously magic. While I received this from Influenster as a complimentary product, I looked up the price point and was shocked to see how affordable it was! I’ve had more expensive sunscreens look wayyy worse on my skin and break me out for double the price. I have dermatitis on my face, so the aloe + zinc has a cooling effect when applied. It’s really nice and calming for easily inflamed or sensitive skin. Because of the ingredients, it helps with my overall redness and that’s such a huge bonus for me. The ONLY downside to this product is when layering with makeup, it can pill up a bit and doesn’t leave the smoothest base for foundation. I would say to pair this with a good primer if you’re worried about texture issues. Also, I would prefer if this product wasn’t scented. Its always better for sensitive skin to have no scent in products, but luckily this doesn’t break me out. But other than those two critiques, this is amazing. I’m so happy I got this to try thanks to influenster because now it’s going to be a staple of mine! #complimentary #WeAreGellin #GoBareOutside