Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray

An advanced mineral spray from Bare Republic that is as clean and pure as it gets, but tough enough to keep up with all your eco-adventures! This light and non-greasy SPF 30 sunscreen spray offers a layer of physical protection, enhanced with antioxidant-rich skincare boosters including grape, raspberry and carrot seed oils. Natural coconut mango scents refresh while non-nano minerals provide chemical active-free broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. A formula from the Earth, made for your adventures in the wild. #GOBAREOUTSIDE

Does this leave an oily or sticky residue?
Is good this sunscreen?
Do you find that you get a good tan with this?
Start your review of Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Purchased at: Target
This has become my family’s new favorite sunscreen. The spray comes out white, but it’s so easy to apply/rub in. My kids don’t fight me putting it on like they usually do with sunscreen. I’ve always stocked up on this when it’s on sale or there is a deal at #Target. Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray
Edina, MN
This works really well for me, especially how much time I spend outside in the summer. It goes on a little thicker than what I’m used to, but that’s how mineral sunscreen is. The one thing I hope improves is that it gets sticky.
Apple Valley
I would recommend this sunscreen. It leaves you with a fresh mango scent rather than a typical sunscreen scent. It sprays on nicely and stays on while swimming. I would purchase this product again.
I'm a very pale person and this sunscreen left me looking like a ghost. It is impossible to rub in all the way, and it comes out white despite saying "sheer" on the bottle. This absolutely would not work for those with darker complexions (tbh it doesn't work for those with light completions either). The only up-side is that the smell is pretty great.
San Jose, CA
This sunscreen spray smells so good and protects your skin all day in the sun! What I love most is how lightweight the formula is and how long it lasts! You don’t need to keep reapplying often, which is great if you’re swimming and don’t want to keep reaching in your bag. Definitely recommend (:
Wethersfield , CT
Excellent sunscreen! I simply loved it! It’s very effective, easy to apply, the spray is refreshing and it looks like it moisturize the skin too. It’s very affordable, everyone can have it and I highly recommend it.
Chula vista, CA
Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Kayla F.
Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Kayla F.
So let’s talk about smell... Normally when you put on a sunscreen you smell like you put on sunscreen. These products actually smell amazing. They smell just like mango, and not like you’ve been at the pool. Also, I normally cannot use spray sunscreens, because they give me a rash. I was nervous, but I tried this one and NOTHING. Not only did it not have a nasty smell and not give me a rash (like every other spray sunscreen), it goes on sheer and you cannot even tell you’re wearing sunscreen. You could literally use this product everyday and no one would know you are wearing sunscreen. It does not feel cakey or thick on your skin AT ALL. I am big believer in these products now, and I will be a lifelong customer!
Received from Influenster
Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Julia A.
I have really pale skin with lot of moles, so I need extra protection. In May in Texas UV index is already at least 9, so I will continue using this sunscreen only when I'm not planning spend too much time outside, but I will be definitely using it more in other seasons, because out here 30 SPF is minimum must. For the past week I used it twice ( it was 80-86F outside). Was 1 hour in a swimming pool and everything goes fine, except the smell of product after pool. Overall Bare republic sunscreens smells really good, I have at least 15 different sunscreens and this one has the best smell, but after pool my skin start to smell like some kind of metal and even after I took 2 showers in a row, it almost doesn't help. The smell was not bad, but really weird. So probably using it in a pool is not the best idea. Yesterday we went for a long 2 hour walk and it was around 86F outside with clear sky. It seems works pretty good, can't even see tan like in my hands. I will buy Bare Republic sunscreen in SPF 50, but unfortunately they don't have SPF 100 :((((
Proctorville, OH
First of all, the scent of this really takes me back! It reminds me of when I was a teenager laying out in the sun with my besties coated in a tropical scented oil. Ahhh... those were the days! :) I'm really in love with all of the sunscreens I've used from Bare Republic! Coola sunscreen has always been my go to because it's not thick, goopy, or smelly, and it doesn't leave a white cast. I was thrilled to find out that this is a Coola brand, but definitely not surprised because it's such fantastic quality. The mist of this is so even and micro-fine that you can actually spray it on and not have to rub it in. It's thick in a very good way... I should actually say rich. It feels very protective and feels like it's nourishing the skin.
Received from Influenster
Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Samantha C.
Bare Republic Coco-Mango Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray uploaded by Samantha C.
I've been waiting for the rain to clear so I could try my new voxbox goodies! This product did not disappoint. I've been loving spray sunscreens more and more lately, especially to reach spots like my middle back. I love that this is a mineral sunscreen and it really is sheer- no white cast! The smell is slightly tropical, not like a typical sunscreen. It worked well on a sunny day, no sunburn and no reaction from my skin that can be sensitive. See photos included of the sheer finish- before and after rubbing the product in :)
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...