This a dual-sided eyeliners give you the best of both worlds. The felt-tip liquid end delivers an easy-to-apply, rich line that defines the lash line. Use the kohl end to softly frame or instantly smoke out eyes--or layer the two for endless eye looks....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bare Minerals Smoke & Define Double-Ended Eyeliner: Black/Eggplant by Bare Escentuals!
Arlington, TX
I have used this eye liner since 2009. It applies easily and lasts a long time. It makes a great Smokey eye! Worth every penny and don’t see me giving it up any time soon. I love that this brand strives to be as natural as possible!
Long
Dallas, TX
I love how easy this pencil is to use. Great lines and whatever thickness I decide. And the smokiness is just perfect for making my eyes stand out
Thin, Short, Curled
This eyeliner is easy to apply, it consistently runs after about 6 hours of wear, which isn't terrible. It does work well for a smoky eye.
Thin, Short
Princeton, NJ
I really enjoy this product. It goes on well and smoothly. Maybe not the top choice for a “winged” look, but is great for a daily wear.
Full, Long, Curled