Bare Minerals READY To Go Kit R330/Golden Tan by Bare Escentuals uploaded by Jasper S.Bare Minerals READY To Go Kit R330/Golden Tan by Bare Escentuals uploaded by Esther  i.

BY BAREMINERALS

Color: R330 Golden Tan Description: For tan golden skin tones Coverage: medium-to-full Finish: natural This perfecting palette includes everything you need for a flawless, radiant complexion with a no-makeup look and feel-all in our innovative solid... see more...

Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
This was my first #contourkit I ever used. Great instructions included for beginners and not ok expensive either. The highlighter is super shimmery and the best part about it!
Denise S.
Redlands, CA
This guy right here was in introduction into "high end" makeup. It was everything you need. Perfect for a more no makeup makeup day. And it has the old version of the pressed foundation powder which was my favorite.
Estephany S.
Elizabeth, NJ
I don't like very much becasuse is to dry for my skin, the power feel heavy on my my skin and almost don't use it, the tone is a little bit darker for me and the application is easy
Esther  i.
Fort Worth, TX
Hi everyone. There is a #contest going on right now to receive the next makeup vox box. We must share our favorite setting powder and #contest in the review.

Here is the setting powder I have been using and it is one of my favorites because of how light it is and easy it is to use.
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
I really liked this palette to get acquainted with the line. I really enjoyed the versatility this palette offered to complete a whole face for everyday by using the highlight and bronzer for eyeshadow. I would definitely pick up another complexion kit from Bare Minerals in the future.
April L.
Henderson
This is an amazing kit! I really like the way that these colors work together to compliment my skin tone.
Michelle F.
Plano, TX
Contour Define sculpture faced with this kit. Great quality that won't clog your pores or cake your face.
Jasper S.
Austin, TX
The first contour kit I really used and I loved it! The powders were nice and felt smooth in my face and was very easy and simply to apply. The product was long lasting for most of the day and I would def recommend it to any of my friends!
Linda V.
This is a very good powder products set. It has everything you need in a very compact and useful little case. The bronzer is really natural as well as the highlight. The price is good for what it has
Daniela B.
Edmonton , AB
I don't know about this product
I have a hate/love reaction because the foundation, touch up veil and bronzer have good coverage and the formula is good
On the other hand, the concealer is a little patchy for my type of skin and it crease on the eye, the highlighter for me is not that shiny
Overall is a good kit for the go, for touch ups