bare Minerals Prep Step Moisture Set Radiant Prep Cream uploaded by Amanda P.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

What is it: Moisture Set Radiant Prep Cream from bare Minerals leaves your complexion beautifully prepped for a smooth, flawless makeup application with a radiant-looking glow. Your skin never looked so good. Who is it for: Formulated for normal to dry skin types. Non-comedogenic. Why is it different: bare Minerals(R) Prep Step products are formulated to smooth and ready skin for a flawless makeup application while addressing skin's specific needs. This unique skin prep is formulated with shea butter and illuminating pearl optics, leaving skin looking brighter while helping to blur imperfections and diminish the appearance of pores. The end result is perfectly prepped skin with a radiant glow. How do I use it: Apply to clean skin. Follow with bare Minerals complexion products. From bare Minerals. see more...

• Is this a good substitute for a primer or should I use this and a p...2 Answers
Sterling Hts, MI
Oh my gosh, this moisturizer is my saver! I have really dry skin in the winter, and it doesn't help when i also have eczema. But this moisturizer brings my dry face back to life! I let it sink in and absorb. Its amazing. I would definitely recommend it! You get 1.35 fl oz for 24$ Sometimes the price and the size/ amount makes me not want to get it! But I'm looking everywhere to buy it in store! If anyone knows, please tell me!
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
I just recently purchased it and I love it! I use it over my regular moisturizer and it gives me a radiant glow, provides a smooth finish, and allows concealer to go on evenly. Inexpensive and super worth it! Keeps oily skin at bay as well. Definitely recommend it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville , NY
This works wonders if you're prone to dry, dehydrated skin! I found this bad boy for a discounted price at TjMaxx, I'm a bargain shopper especially for name brand cosmetics! Anyways, definitely recommend this product:)
Jean W.
Jean W.
Durham, NC
Is this a good substitute for a primer or should I use this and a primer?
Sterling Hts, MI
bare Minerals Prep Step Moisture Set Radiant Prep Cream Does Anyone know where I can buy this in store? Its not at sephora anymore :(