Bare Minerals Escentuals Metallic Pink Faux Leather Large Cosmetic Makeup Bag

by bae minerals

Bare Minerals Escentuals Metallic Pink Padded Rectangular Cosmetic Makeup Bag

Metallic pink PVC exterior & black lined padded interior; Lining - 100% Polyester; Zip Around Top Closure; Measurements approx. 8" wide, 4" high, and 4" deep

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bare Minerals Escentuals Metallic Pink Faux Leather Large Cosmetic Makeup Bag!
I love the fresh clean look at that bare minerals gives your face. The colors are very natural and not too over powering.
Lutz , FL
This bag holds a lot but I don’t like the material on the inside of makeup bag. Is not easy to clean but is super cute.
Very pretty and easy to use. Great size for traveling. Can keep my essential face makeup in for easy to grab access.
Belington
Dumb to get when you get bags free when you get morphe brush sets and then you get quality brushes as well
Union, NJ
I been using bare minerals for over 10 years now and it’s still the best powder products out now.
Burke, VA
This was such a cute bag that I use fir all my beauty essentials my skin type is combination
Love this absolutely with all of my heart one of the best of the bests!!! Such a good bag!
Waycross
Cute!! Fits what it needs to. I have to buy bare minerals for my mom on my Sephora runs!
Dijon
It's so cute and very practical. You can send it everywhere and that metallic color allows a touch of madness! It is spacious and leaves a large choice of storage.

You can not really compare when it's unique.
She fits perfectly in a handbag

It is practical and big enough to keep your most beautiful make-up

You can not really compare when it's unique.
She fits perfectly in a handbag