BY BAREMINERALS

bare Minerals Dirty Detox Skin Glowing and Refining Mud Mask, 2.04 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Nicole R.
La Crosse, WI
Love love love! I am not a person who is into face masks but this one is a game changer. I like the way it feels on my skin and it keeps me glowing. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t affect it at all.
anastasia d.
I really liked this face mask. I am a huge fan of bare minerals face products and this mask is great. Only thing I didn’t care for was the smell but I still recommend it!
Heather T.
Nashville, TN
I use this on guest when I prep there skin. It’s great to brighten skin tone and even out some texture. Wonderful to use before makeup use and at night. Feels great on the skin. Most guests buy it after use.
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
This is one of my favorite mask ever!! Most masks I use I feel no different on my face besides it being “ smooth “ I see my face glow, look healthier and my pores opened up after using this a couple times. It’s worth it recommend for a night routine, it’s easy
Rachel H.
I like this mask, I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it. It is slightly drying so depending on your skin type I recommend using it when you multi-mask (avoid applying on already dry patches).
Stephanie A.
This does exactly what it says. I feel like my skin is gaining a healthy glow and clearer skin each time I use it. The smell is not the best but I don’t hate it . I would buy it again if I need it.
McKenna R.
Escondido
I’m obsessed with this mask!!! A lot of Charcoal masks make me break out but this doesn’t! It sucks out all the impurities without stripping your natural oils! My skin feels so soft and supple afterwards! Controls my breakouts! I would definitely recommend to give this a try! It’s so worth it !
Aline O.
Tappan, NY
This is a must! I tried this mask because I was feeling my skin without life and the results are amazing! It is definitely a detox! You will feel you skin much clearer and cleaner! And you can see the results in the first use! Amazing!
Erica S.
Masks are really nice to use ! Their are many different detox masks and this one is pretty good . I think it’s worth a try . You can get it in store and online . I don’t know if their are any discounts going on right now
Kayla M.
Titusville, FL
Love this product. It is so amazing. It works great and looks great. You have to try it. If you dont you will regret it.
Kameo M.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Does it help with blackheads?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Can’t wait to try this
Kat J.
Does this purge your skin after using it?
D M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried the mud mask?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is this product works good on a combination skin ??

back