BY BAREMINERALS

bare Minerals Dirty Detox Skin Glowing and Refining Mud Mask, 2.04 oz Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care

Buy on ULTA
McKenna R.
Escondido
I’m obsessed with this mask!!! A lot of Charcoal masks make me break out but this doesn’t! It sucks out all the impurities without stripping your natural oils! My skin feels so soft and supple afterwards! Controls my breakouts! I would definitely recommend to give this a try! It’s so worth it !
Aline O.
Pearl River, NY
This is a must! I tried this mask because I was feeling my skin without life and the results are amazing! It is definitely a detox! You will feel you skin much clearer and cleaner! And you can see the results in the first use! Amazing!
Nicole R.
La Crosse, WI
Love love love! I am not a person who is into face masks but this one is a game changer. I like the way it feels on my skin and it keeps me glowing. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t affect it at all.
Rachel H.
I like this mask, I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it. It is slightly drying so depending on your skin type I recommend using it when you multi-mask (avoid applying on already dry patches).
Erica S.
Masks are really nice to use ! Their are many different detox masks and this one is pretty good . I think it’s worth a try . You can get it in store and online . I don’t know if their are any discounts going on right now
anastasia d.
I really liked this face mask. I am a huge fan of bare minerals face products and this mask is great. Only thing I didn’t care for was the smell but I still recommend it!
Tammy T.
Raleigh
Love the way it makes your skin feel. It works really well and not a bad price for the amount you get
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love how this mask cleaned my face , my skin was soft as a baby’s bottom , it smelled great too
Rose C.
Pensacola
Love love love this face mask. Smells amazing and makes your face feel moisturized and hydrated.
TUMBLR G.
I can’t Waite to test this product makeup, health, beauty, haircare, travel, food, snacks, fashion Let’s increase our scores so everyone can get a VoxBox! Follow for follow instagram ttumblrrgoals, like my contest photos & comment your name one letter at a time on this post! 🛍🎁🔑🎉
Katelin F.
Halifax
Would this have good results for people that have sensitive skin?
D M.
Has anyone with oily skin tried the mud mask?
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Does this purge your skin after using it?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is this product works good on a combination skin ??
Consuelo C.