BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream from bare Minerals a brand who use naturally derived minerals to give skin a flawless finish. Formulated with heart-leaf globe daisy an antioxidant which protects the skin from environmental stress and damage. Marine botanicals hydrate and replenish the skin to leave it with a smooth appearance and a boost in radiance. The gel-textured cream provides sun protection and improves skin tone without weighing you down. Leaves a long lasting sheer-to-medium coverage. E.N. This product is silicone paraben oil and fragrance free. Suitable for all skin types it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Directions for use: Apply to clean skin with fingertips and layer for additional coverage. see more...

rebecca G.
Wesley Chapel
This isn't my favorite thing to use on my face just beside it is a moisturizer and I have naturally oily skin. However I still think the quality of the product is fantastic and I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants light coverage and has dry/normal skin. Another good thing about this product is that is does include SPF 30 which is fantastic when it's a product that you're applying to your face because you are getting protection from the sun
Julie A.
Polk, PA
The complexion rescue goes on easily with a brush or your fingers. It has great coverage for all different types of skin. My skin is dry in the winter and oily in the summer and this product works year round. A little bit goes a long way too! One tube lasts me for 4-6 months.
Marissa D.
Carol stream, IL
I really think this is a great product for (some) people. I have super dry skin, so I thought it would be good. And it is. It has spf 30 which is great. My only complaint is that you can’t wear it as is because it has zero coverage and looks shiny. I have to put powder over it to soak up the shine from all that spf. I really want to love this product, I just wish it had a little coverage to it so I could wear it on a lazy day. It’s basically really expensive sunscreen
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I really wanted to like the product because it is minimal and it had sun protection in it.  However, I just really feel like it did not "rescue" my complexion at all.  It did not do anything to improve my skin tone.  I felt like my face looked exactly the same as before I applied it.  It also sometimes left my face feeling greasy.  I really wanted this to work better than it did for the money I paid for it.
Ali R.
This is my favorite inexpensive foundation ever. It doesn't feel like a heavy foundation it has great coverage not a lot of shine and is a perfect match to my skin color. It goes on easy and does not give a cakey look. It is moisturizing and has SPF. I am not the biggest fan of bareMinerals but this foundation is amazing.
Jacqueline S.
W Hempstead, NY
I absolutely love this and requested this for my holiday gift. It’s smooth and moisturizing which provides a full coverage and easy application. I think the price is worth it and would definitely recommend this
Carolina F.
I am not the BIGGEST fan on foundation because I hate that cakey feeling on my face so I wanted something lighter and more natural. I went to Ulta and asked a specialist what foundation would be good for my acne-prone skin and mentioned that spf was a necessity. I tried many different foundations but found this one to be my favorite. I wore it all day at islands of adventure and universal studios, went on THREE water rides and not only did it stay on perfectly but it did not crack and I did not have that feeling at the end of the day where I just wanted to rub my face off because I was desperate to get the cake off. I'm in LOVEEEE definitely recommend. This is not "high coverage" but if you just add a little extra where you have acne it will be fine. Also, I don't care too much about having plastic porcelain looking skin. I just like having a somewhat even face, hiding my redness and letting my skin still breath so this foundation was perfect
I purchased this product in an effort to have that no foundation, foundation look. Although this product is not advertised as a foundation but a mix between a bb/cc cream and tinted moisturizer in one with an SPF 30! My 38 year old skin in generally clear and is normal to dry.... however. After using this product (in shade Terra 8.5 and Spice 08) it feels like it just sits on top of the skin and ends up a little oily looking. I have applied with a Morphe M439 brush and a beauty blender AND my fingers. The end result is the same. But... maybe my skin is not "dry enough" for this product yet. Maybe winter will be a better time to try! And might add the Hourglass primer today! I want to love this product.... so will update after I try with a primer. Also, I am in between colors for my medium olive complexion. So I bought both colors and mixed...
Joy R.
I love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me.

The product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy.
It wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask  undereye circles single handedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair).

The dewy finish is as advertised, but is a bit to shiny for me personally (I'm pale, I don't glow, I just glare/blind. But it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder.

I like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. It also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). I used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because I don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin.

The product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. It looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. Bonus: I feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after I wash this stuff off!
Olivia T.
Riverdale , MD
I love this product! It is light coverage, so don't expect it to erase all signs of acne or mask your dark circles. However what it does, it does brilliantly! It evens out the skin tone beautifully, it cover light acne that's healing really well.

What I love about this product the most is that it is so light weight and doesn't break me out when combined with sweat which makes it perfect for the summer. I can wear this all day when it's 90+ degrees outside and it looks nice all day as long as I touch up with some oil blotting sheets occasionally. With all other coverage products I've tried in the summer I end up breaking out all over. The dewy finish is absolutely radiant!

If this is the type of product you're looking for, give it a try! You won't regret it!
rebecca G.
Wesley Chapel
Has any one else had problems using this on oily skin?