Add a Photo

By BARE ESCENTUALS
Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream from bare Minerals a brand who use naturally derived minerals to give skin a flawless finish. Formulated with heart-leaf globe daisy an antioxidant which protects the skin from environmental stress and damage. Marine botanicals hydrate and replenish the skin to leave it with a smooth appearance and a boost in radiance. The gel-textured cream provides sun protection and improves skin tone without weighing you down. Leaves a long lasting sheer-to-medium coverage. E.N. This product is silicone paraben oil and fragrance free. Suitable for all skin types it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Directions for use: Apply to clean skin with fingertips and layer for additional coverage.
Photo (1)
Haritha P.
Haritha P.
June 23, 2017, 4:49 p.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I got this because of bare Minerals' reputable brand. I liked this tinted moisturizer quite a bit, even for my dark skin which is notoriously difficult to find a perfect match for. The tinted moisturizer was light, with light coverage, and most of all provided a natural and dewy look. I got good feedback from friends on this, in that it gave me a healthy dewy look without too much shine. I even wore it to work out and it didn't budge! Very minimal transfer even with a bunch of sweating and heat. I was definitely impressed.
Peyton C.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
June 9, 2017, 3 p.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I really liked this a lot I felt like the texture was good and made my face look good. My only problem was that I could not find a shade to match my skin but I'm thinking about buying 2 and mixing them because I am in between. It has almost a mousse feel but a little thicker. The texture was honestly thicker than I expected and I thought I wouldn't like it but I did
Maria B.
Maria B.
Somerville, MA
June 8, 2017, 1:20 p.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
This is one of my favorite BB creams because of how well it evens out my complexion without feeling heavy or greasy. It also has spf in it for sun protection. As far as longwear goes it will last about 4-6 hours and the will start to rub off but for a BB cream it's definitely impressive!
Tanya L.
Tanya L.
June 21, 2017, 3:04 a.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
A new summer essential that I fell in love with! Absolutely LOVE! Feels very light, definitely effective! Gives the dewy yet very natural look. Might be a bit on the pricey side but ladies on hot summer days this should be your go to for coverage! I recommend this product!
Tori R.
Tori R.
Harriman, TN
June 8, 2017, 3:03 p.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I hadn't tried BareMinerals until October of this past year and I had no idea what I was missing! This by far has to be my favorite product, especially for the hot, sticky Summer. I recommend this for all complexions, my favorite part is the SPF 30!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Summerville, SC
June 8, 2017, 9:45 p.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
This is my go to product during the summer it covers any discoloration I have any redness. it is not heavy on skin and it gives a beautiful glow. Very dewy so if your oily use a matte primer
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
May 30, 2017, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I have tried every drugstore and high end foundation that you can name. This is by far the best. It is a creamy gel like consistency that spreads evenly and does not stick to dry patches. This is great for dry skin and gives skin a nice subtle glow.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Nottingham
June 23, 2017, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I really love this for light natural days where I need a little more coverage. The finish is beautiful and its so natural looking!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
June 18, 2017, 10:15 a.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
My go to summer product. 30 spf , hydrating gel that is also a light foundation. Not sticky or oily. Have flawless protected skin all summer long.
Darryl C.
Darryl C.
June 2, 2017, 7 p.m.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
Love this product!! Skeptical to buy it at first since I've seen so many mixed reviews but I think it's perfect for the summer. It's not "streaky" as people claim it to be, but I'd use your fingers for the best application. I wouldn't recommend if you want full coverage (I can still see my freckles) or have oily skin. It does a great job at evening out the skin while giving you a nice summer glow. This product has replaced my everyday foundation, the only time I don't use this product is if I'm going out at night because this may cause flashback due to SPF.