BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream from bare Minerals a brand who use naturally derived minerals to give skin a flawless finish. Formulated with heart-leaf globe daisy an antioxidant which protects the skin from environmental stress and damage. Marine botanicals hydrate and replenish the skin to leave it with a smooth appearance and a boost in radiance. The gel-textured cream provides sun protection and improves skin tone without weighing you down. Leaves a long lasting sheer-to-medium coverage. E.N. This product is silicone paraben oil and fragrance free. Suitable for all skin types it is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. Directions for use: Apply to clean skin with fingertips and layer for additional coverage. see more...

Carolina F.
Carolina F.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I am not the BIGGEST fan on foundation because I hate that cakey feeling on my face so I wanted something lighter and more natural. I went to Ulta and asked a specialist what foundation would be good for my acne-prone skin and mentioned that spf was a necessity. I tried many different foundations but found this one to be my favorite. I wore it all day at islands of adventure and universal studios, went on THREE water rides and not only did it stay on perfectly but it did not crack and I did not have that feeling at the end of the day where I just wanted to rub my face off because I was desperate to get the cake off. I'm in LOVEEEE definitely recommend. This is not "high coverage" but if you just add a little extra where you have acne it will be fine. Also, I don't care too much about having plastic porcelain looking skin. I just like having a somewhat even face, hiding my redness and letting my skin still breath so this foundation was perfect
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I purchased this product in an effort to have that no foundation, foundation look. Although this product is not advertised as a foundation but a mix between a bb/cc cream and tinted moisturizer in one with an SPF 30! My 38 year old skin in generally clear and is normal to dry.... however. After using this product (in shade Terra 8.5 and Spice 08) it feels like it just sits on top of the skin and ends up a little oily looking. I have applied with a Morphe M439 brush and a beauty blender AND my fingers. The end result is the same. But... maybe my skin is not "dry enough" for this product yet. Maybe winter will be a better time to try! And might add the Hourglass primer today! I want to love this product.... so will update after I try with a primer. Also, I am in between colors for my medium olive complexion. So I bought both colors and mixed...
Joy R.
Joy R.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I love natural ingredients in skin care, so the mineral base & botanicals are a huge plus for me.

The product does even out the pink in my face and finding a good match for my skin tone was easy. It wouldn't cover heavy acne marks or mask my undereye circles singlehandedly though (it does say sheer coverage, so that's fair).

The dewy finish is as advertised, but is a bit to shiny for me personally (I'm pale, I don't glow, I just glare/blind. But it's easily balanced with a light sweep of powder.

I like that the product feels light weight, though is kinda weird to blend. It also doesn't dry out skin, nor did it break my sensitive skin out (in zits or hives). I used my usual gel moisturizer under, just because I don't think this would be enough for my dryer skin.

The product lasted during my day out, and felt good on. It looked pretty (especially if you like a very dewy look) and did what it promised to do. Bonus: I feel like my skin looks brighter /calmer redness wise after I wash this stuff off!
Olivia T.
Olivia T.
Riverdale, MD
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I love this product! It is light coverage, so don't expect it to erase all signs of acne or mask your dark circles. However what it does, it does brilliantly! It evens out the skin tone beautifully, it cover light acne that's healing really well.

What I love about this product the most is that it is so light weight and doesn't break me out when combined with sweat which makes it perfect for the summer. I can wear this all day when it's 90+ degrees outside and it looks nice all day as long as I touch up with some oil blotting sheets occasionally. With all other coverage products I've tried in the summer I end up breaking out all over. The dewy finish is absolutely radiant!

If this is the type of product you're looking for, give it a try! You won't regret it!
Haritha A.
Haritha A.
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I got this because of bare Minerals' reputable brand. I liked this tinted moisturizer quite a bit, even for my dark skin which is notoriously difficult to find a perfect match for. The tinted moisturizer was light, with light coverage, and most of all provided a natural and dewy look. I got good feedback from friends on this, in that it gave me a healthy dewy look without too much shine. I even wore it to work out and it didn't budge! Very minimal transfer even with a bunch of sweating and heat. I was definitely impressed.
Leeza L.
Leeza L.
gilbert
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
Lately, I’ve been going for a more natural look. I wanted to enhance my features and this tinted moisturizer was perfect! I love it because you don’t need a 100% match with these because tinted moisturizers do have a little be of forgiveness when it comes to color and skin tone. This is very lightweight, feels great all day, and is long wearing. I would highly recommend this product!
Peyton C.
Peyton C.
Marysville, WA
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I really liked this a lot I felt like the texture was good and made my face look good. My only problem was that I could not find a shade to match my skin but I'm thinking about buying 2 and mixing them because I am in between. It has almost a mousse feel but a little thicker. The texture was honestly thicker than I expected and I thought I wouldn't like it but I did
Libby T.
Libby T.
West Chester, PA
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
This stuff is literally AMAZING! It offers a medium to light coverage, but it is so hydrating and makes my skin look and feel flawless. I've been using it for a month and have noticed a visible difference in my skin-more hydrated and less acne. The entire line is pretty large to match skin colors! I buy mine at Ulta. It is now a staple in my makeup bag!
Marianna E.
Marianna E.
Mahopac, NY
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I looooove this!!! I use this when I feel extremely dry and don't want to use powder. It sets very well on the skin and lasts for a good amount of time, for me about 2 and a half hours until I have to reapply. Sometimes if I want some more coverage I'll add a little of a fuller coverage bb cream and it's just beautiful! Definitely a must buy!
kim d.
kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream (35ml)
I'm reaching my late 30's (ugh) and am no longer into full coverage foundation that hugs every line and flaw. This product makes you feel like you aren't wearing anything at all and provides a nice, sheer coverage for the summer. I use with a full coverage concealer and I'm glowing and summer ready!