BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Minerals Bare Escentuals Feather Light Mineral Veil Full Size 3g New sealed see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathleen D.
We are going back to middle school with this one y'all. This was one of my very first makeup purchases. I got the bare minerals started face kit and I was so excited. Little did I realize how much of a mess these powders would help me make lol. I had high hopes for it because it was a name brand, but I didn't really see it doing anything for me. I recently repurchased it because I was telling myself middle school Kathleen didn't know what she's talking out, and I still had the same thoughts now as I did then. I think it does what it says but it's just a product that's not for me.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I wanted my make up to look very nice for my daughter's wedding two years ago so I went to the bareMinerals store in the mall and had them show me what colors would be perfect for the look I desired and how to apply it. The mineral veil is my favorite part. I feel that it just makes your skin glow. It's very soft looking and it doesn't make my skin break out. Since then I have kept it in my make up bag and use it quite often. bareMinerals Mineral Veil
Pamela D.
I am hooked on this Bare Essentials Mineral Veil. This is the best powder I have ever used! It goes on smooth and silky, doesn't dry my skin out. The coverage is excellent and I wouldn't use anything else especially around my eyes.