Bare Minerals All Over Face Powder, Color Warmth, 0.05 Ounce

by Bare Escentuals

Warmth All-Over Face Color brings a sun-kissed glow to the skin. Wearover, under, or mixed with any bareMinerals face product to create a variety of fresh looks.

bareMinerals Warmth All-Over Face Color .05 oz; Beauty and Personal Care; Packaging may vary

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bare Minerals All Over Face Powder, Color Warmth, 0.05 Ounce!
Review for: Bare Minerals All Over Face Powder, Color Warmth, 0.05 Ounce
Love the color this product provides my face, the only part I dislike is the messiness factor in getting the product out of the packaging, it ends up all over my countertops! Despite this, I keep repurchasing because I love the product!
Ann Arbor
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
VERY pigmented with light-catching shimmer. It's gorgeous but very hard to control and very easy to over-apply. A pressed version would've worked much better for me.
Salt Rock, WV
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
Beautiful bronze glow without leaving a weird red or orange cast. Lightweight and a good price point. You don’t need much to achieve a nice result.
Bristol
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
Love this powder. Looks natural and a nice finishing touch on top of liquid foundation. I have oily skin though and I’ve found it makes it worse
Florence, SC
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
I use this for more of a blush than an all over warmth but I do like it. The color is nice for winter and fall makeup. Would recommend.
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
A little goes a long way with this product. If you use just the right amount you can achieve a healthy glow and our subtle contouring.
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
Bare Minerals is the only foundation I use, powder or otherwise. It’s great lightweight coverage.
Coralville, IA
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
This bronzer is ok. Not my go to because it is too warm. Sometimes i feel like it looks orange.
Middletown , NY
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth
I love a Bare Minerals. This gives your skin a little color with being fake. I love it.

Looking for your answer?