bare Minerals 5-IN-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, 3ml uploaded by Amy S.bare Minerals 5-IN-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, 3ml uploaded by Alison S.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

bare Minerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow is an innovative hybrid of makeup and skincare. The BB Eyeshadow delivers rich, long-wearing colour and high performance skincare benefits to keep eyes bright, bold and youthful-looking. Jam-packed with nourishing ingredients, the BB Eyeshadow is the ultimate eye product to brighten skin and protect against premature ageing. Benefits: Long-wear Colour: With 12 hours wear, the BB Eyeshadow is rich in mineral pigments that blend effortlessly with a creamy, silky texture. Prime: The stay true colour keeps the BB Eyeshadow in place throughout the day without creasing, smudging or fading. Brighten: The brightening blend evens skin tone and reduces the appearance of dark circles and discolouration for refreshed and revived skin. Smooth: The silky formula glides onto skin effortlessly smoothing the surface of the eyelid and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a youthful-looking result. Protect: Infused with SPF 15 mineral sunscreen, the BB Eyeshadow delivers instant protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, while powerful antioxidants protect skin against environmental aggressors to target the first signs of ageing. see more...

Alison S.
Alison S.
Milford, DE
Review for: bare Minerals 5-IN-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, 3ml
I originally got this as a sample in one of my boxes. After not using it for a LONG time, I finally picked it up one day and tried it out. LOVE! I ended up buying the full-sized product when I ran out of the sample, and continue to use it on a regular basis. I use the Barely Nude color, and it brightens my eyes and makes them look awesome without looking like I'm actually wearing makeup. It does have a subtle shimmer, so be warned if you're not into that. I've never had problems with it creasing or wearing off after a normal day of wear. Full size product on my hand for size reference.
Giselle F.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Review for: bare Minerals 5-IN-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, 3ml
I love this product! It's my go to work eyeshadow! It's blendable and can be really light or dark and goes great with a smokey eye! Whenever I miss mascara on my eye lids or need to look more alive I swipe this on! I carry it in my purse every day just in case! I got this in an ipsy bag free with points and I've bought it once already after that! Definitely worth the extra bucks plus it's got spf 15 for you pretty eyes!
Lea J.
Lea J.
Tampa, FL
Review for: bare Minerals 5-IN-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, 3ml
This product came in the Bare Minerals Mystery Box and I do not like it. The product is thick and can be clumpy to apply. It takes quite a bit of  time for it to dry before adding additional eye products on top. I am glad it was a free sample and I did not waste money on it!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: bare Minerals 5-IN-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, 3ml
The best creme eyeshadow ever!!! Does not crease, can add color on top for a long lasting stay! Ordering more as we speak! #influensterawards #contest @Influenster
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Valencia, CA
Review for: bare Minerals 5-IN-1 BB Cream Eyeshadow, 3ml
I love this product. It is the perfect base for shadows and blends really well! Highly recommend.