Bare Minerals

based on 718 reviews

Highlights
Haley  E.
  • I've always had very sensitive skin and I have to be careful what I use but Bareminerals has never given me any problems. in 39 reviews.

• Brandy W.
  • I love that bare minerals is all natural and it's the only brand that I've seen a difference in my skin tone from continued use. in 36 reviews.

• Alexa  D.
  • You can then get the starter kit which comes with the basics: the foundation, the mineral veil, warmth, buki brush, and less coverage brush. in 24 reviews.

• Jessica R.
  • The foundation makes my skin look even without feeling heavy and it's easy to have light, medium, or full coverage, depending on what I need that day. in 18 reviews.

• Reannen89 C.
  • i love Bare Minerals just started using them resonantly and im in love with the powder foundation looks so flawless i will be re purchasing that item for ever wanting to try other items soon in 18 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    sonia m.

2 influensters found this helpful

I absolutely LOVE this brand. I shop here all the tome because it's the best for my sensitive skin. I love makeup but I'm very acne prone so few products work for me and bare minerals is one of the few that do!

Erica S.

1 influenster found this helpful

such an absolutely amazing and unique cosmetic line. Anyone, absolutely anyone of any skin tone, skin color, skin issue, etc can and will benefit from the Bare Minerals Collection. Even though there are many immitation that claim they are minerals, theresi s not one other cosmetic brand out there that has truly replicated the essence of what Bare Minerals represents & how special this line can be for the wearer. Bare Minerals creates makeup that is actually good for your skin. It has all natural ingredients, no chemicals. It's crushed minerals & active soil complexes to improve the texture & look of your skin with each application. Their products bring out your natural beauty. I can not say enough amazing things about Bare Minerals.

Katie R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've discovered I have an allergy to sulfates, waxes and other ingredients in most makeup and facial cleansers. I switched over to Bare Minerals makeup.... And I am a new person! I rarely break out anymore, my skin looks so much healthier, and my acne scars are starting to fade! The coverage is wonderful... I just have a slight problem with the consistency. It looks a tad shiny and only gets shinier and greasiest throughout the day. It also doesn't last all day... It can kind of bunch up. I use the original mineral foundation and a concealer. I think I just have to maybe use a primer or a matte finish of the foundation. The concealer is magical though... It has amazing coverage!

Pamela C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have been using bare minerals for years. Since i was in high school. It all started with the Get Started Eye kit (which has been discontinued). The kit came with four neutral eye shadows and three brushes. I watched the dvd tutorial and found that it was so easy to apply. I must say, Bare Minerals is the only makeup product I'll use. (Other than CG mascara). The lightweight mineral powder feels amazing on my skin. The makeup doesnt clog my pores and the finishing look leaves me feeling beautiful. They have so many colors to choose from.

Courtney M.

1 influenster found this helpful

As far as foundations go I've never stuck to one like bareminerals powder foundation. The coverage is good and buildable. My face was breaking out a lot and someone suggested this three years ago and I've been hooked since. Recently decided it made my skin look dull and dry and moved back to liquid foundation. That makes my face look Cakey and dry. So I've got this dry thing to figure out and then I'm sure I'll be back on bare minerals. The warmth bronzer is awesome and so is the mineral veil! No irritation with their products at all.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Angela K.
    Angela K.

I'm just wondering if this works well on large pores or does it emphasize them? I'm afraid to spend this much and then find it doesn't cover them.

1 answerMay 28 - 2016 - 1:29 p.m.
    Ericka C.
    Ericka C.

I have been looking for a foundation that gives me good coverage but will not clog my pores and won't make me an oompa loompa. I also need one that will not make my face oily and will not sweat off. Is this a good foundation for all this?

1 answerMay 26 - 2016 - 11:01 p.m.
    Shannon S.
    Shannon S.

Does this really work as easily as the Infomercials make it look? Does it make you look flawless and airbrushed?

2 answersMay 17 - 2016 - 10:43 p.m.
    Tiffany  M.
    Tiffany M.

Has anyone tried this brand of make up? I have been looking for a new brand of make up. Could someone give me a review of this product please?

2 answersMay 12 - 2016 - 2:12 p.m.
    Lisa R.
    Lisa R.

I need a lightweight foundation that won't make my skin dry or oily. Help!!

3 answersFeb 16 - 2016 - 9:01 p.m.
    Tawanna R.
    Tawanna R.

is it as amazing as they say? Is it going to dry my skin out or make me break out? I have sensitive yet oily skin. blah 😝

1 answerFeb 02 - 2016 - 9:31 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now