influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Haley  E.
  • I've always had very sensitive skin and I have to be careful what I use but Bareminerals has never given me any problems. in 39 reviews.

• Brandy W.
  • I love that bare minerals is all natural and it's the only brand that I've seen a difference in my skin tone from continued use. in 36 reviews.

• Alexa  D.
  • You can then get the starter kit which comes with the basics: the foundation, the mineral veil, warmth, buki brush, and less coverage brush. in 24 reviews.

• Jessica R.
  • The foundation makes my skin look even without feeling heavy and it's easy to have light, medium, or full coverage, depending on what I need that day. in 18 reviews.

• Reannen89 C.
  • i love Bare Minerals just started using them resonantly and im in love with the powder foundation looks so flawless i will be re purchasing that item for ever wanting to try other items soon in 18 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Leah A.

2 influensters found this helpful

My friend talked me into buying bare minerals a couple of years ago, and I am hooked. IT works very well for me and doesn't create any issues for my sensitive skin. Brands that I have previously tried made my skin itchy as soon as I put them on, and no matter how light they were, it always felt heavy on my face. Not Bare Minerals, though! I have quite fair skin as well, and have trouble finding shades that match well. Going into the store was the best choice. They tested a few on me and found the correct shade. Since using this, I have gotten so many compliments on how my skin looks while I'm wearing it. I've only got the basic starter kit, plus an eye shadow, but I use it all of the time. The only thing keeping me from trying more of the products is the price.

Brooke S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I only use bare minerals eye shadow but let me tell you, ITS AMAZING! it lasts all day long on my eyes and the colors are amazing. great selection at a good cost. their eye shadow containers seems small but last a least a year for me. great deals, great make up and always good on my skin.

Jenny  W.

2 influensters found this helpful

Bare Minerals is incredibly awesome. They have a lot of great products especially their powder. It's not too heavy or too light, which makes it perfect.

Alexa  D.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love Bare Minerals. I get all of my makeup products from here. If you are just starting out you can go into a store and they will match your skin tone with a foundation. You can then get the starter kit which comes with the basics: the foundation, the mineral veil, warmth, buki brush, and less coverage brush. These basics really make a huge difference, and you can add on more bare minerals products after you start with these (such as bronzer, blush, radiance and concealer). All of the above mentioned I love. The foundation gives full coverage, but its invisible. The warmth gives a dull color that adds pop to your face, the mineral veil smoothes everything out. The blush is water color, so dont expect it to be as bright or aggressive as when you purchase it. The radiance gives a great glow for going out at night. Their thicker concealer covers any more blemishes you may have (and I actually apply this first). Their eye makeup is also great. I like the pencil eyeliners better than the twist, though they started to discontinue the pencils. The eyeshadow is great, and all of it is shimmery so its especially good for going out. Their volumizing mascara is my favorite, though some people disagree and likethe defining. The primer for the eyes and the face is silky and helps makeup stay on longer while preventing break outs. Their lipgloss is very sticky, so I wouldnt recommend wearing it on a date. Their chapstick is great though, and you can dip it in the blushes to change the color without buying a new one. The only real complaint I have is their buki brushes. They get very course and they shed all over your face. If you consistently wash them they will only last one year. I love their synthetic brushes. YOu dont really have to wash them, they are soft, and they last forever. Most importantly they dont shed! Overall I would recommend bare minerals to anyone, and I have turned many people onto them.

Stephani R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I am a major fan of Bare Minerals. I primarily use their foundation and mineral veil. The foundation is really more of a light-to-medium coverage item; you can build it up, but the more you put on, the more noticeable it tends to be like anything else. I generally don't need much more coverage than what this foundation supplies so it works well for me.
    I have never had a breakout from Bare Minerals- and I've fallen asleep in it before. Their claims are true, you really CAN sleep in it! Not that I would recommend it, but at the very least, you don't need to worry about removing every last trace of it when you're too exhausted to do much more than use a makeup wipe.
    With my oily, acne-prone skin, this product is great. Light moisturizing primer and the foundation, topped with their mineral veil? All day coverage, no sliding, no breakouts. It may not be ideal for those with dryer skin.
    It is a little expensive, but a little goes a long way. Besides, it's definitely worth it for me, considering that nearly every liquid foundation I use breaks me out and if I miss a spot, makes it even worse.
    I also have "A Vision In Velvet" eyeshadow kit. Great colors, easily blended and mixed and layered.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Amber F.
    Amber F.

How well does their foundation work?

3 answersJan 19 - 2015 - 5:41 p.m.
    Jennifer G.
    Jennifer G.

If you're light/fair skinned, what's your favorite color of blush?

4 answersSep 17 - 2014 - 10:41 p.m.
    Brittany S.
    Brittany S.

Where can I find this product?

8 answersFeb 06 - 2014 - 10:31 p.m.
    Tati C.
    Tati C.

Is this for people with acne? Is it medium to full coverage?

12 answersOct 26 - 2012 - 11:06 p.m.
    Brittany H.
    Brittany H.

Has anyone tried their mascara? If so, how does it measure up against Rimmel, Maybelline..ect?

1 answerAug 17 - 2015 - 10:47 p.m.
    Maddie T.
    Maddie T.

I have acne prone skin, everything breaks me out. Has anyone had this product break their face out?

5 answersJun 30 - 2015 - 11:32 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now