influenster

influenster

Highlights
Haley  E.
  • I've always had very sensitive skin and I have to be careful what I use but Bareminerals has never given me any problems. in 39 reviews.

• Brandy W.
  • I love that bare minerals is all natural and it's the only brand that I've seen a difference in my skin tone from continued use. in 36 reviews.

• Alexa  D.
  • You can then get the starter kit which comes with the basics: the foundation, the mineral veil, warmth, buki brush, and less coverage brush. in 24 reviews.

• Jessica R.
  • The foundation makes my skin look even without feeling heavy and it's easy to have light, medium, or full coverage, depending on what I need that day. in 18 reviews.

• Reannen89 C.
  • i love Bare Minerals just started using them resonantly and im in love with the powder foundation looks so flawless i will be re purchasing that item for ever wanting to try other items soon in 18 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Niamh B.

1 influenster found this helpful

Soft, silky and undetectable on the skin.
    I currently rediscovered my Bare Minerals Matte powder foundation in my makeup drawers and I don't know why I stopped using it!! The powder is non comedogenic so it doesn't clog my pores and covers the blotchy areas of my skin. This lightweight foundation is very easy to blend and gives a very natural look which I love. I would also recommend the bare mineral makeup brushes.

Lauren M.

1 influenster found this helpful

I've started using quite a few of their products in my everyday makeup and I'm in love. I've never been "good" and doing make up and normally just wouldn't wear anything besides eye liner and mascara, but now I am confident in my skills and I love the results!!

Brianna N.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love bare minerals. It applies so easily and feels so light while covering very well. It is the only brand of makeup I trust when it comes to foundation and concealer. I will continue to buy this brand and recommend it to my family and friends.

ellen l.

1 influenster found this helpful

Bare minerals is a great makeup company I have had many products by them and love them. The I my drawback for me is there mineral foundation is not full coverage which I need. Medium coverage does not cut it. Mineral veil is awesome.

Eryn R.

1 influenster found this helpful

I always used to just buy my face makeup from Walmart but nothing was covering up my acne very well. My friend intrude rd me to this a couple years ago and I have never gone back to those other brands. Bare minerals is the best!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Tawanna R.
    Tawanna R.

is it as amazing as they say? Is it going to dry my skin out or make me break out? I have sensitive yet oily skin. blah 😝

1 answerFeb 02 - 2016 - 9:31 p.m.
    Alaja W.
    Alaja W.

I've always wanted to try this product but way to scared that I may break out l. So what makes this different from other makeup lines???

1 answerJan 28 - 2016 - 6:32 p.m.
    Jasmine  c.
    Jasmine c.

Does this leave your skin dry? Or oily? My face is in between mainly my nose and forehead are oily and I'm looking into new brands of make up to see what sits well on my face.

2 answersJan 17 - 2016 - 4:31 p.m.
    Chaz T.
    Chaz T.

has anyone used the mascara? i stick with covergirl but I use the BM foundation. I really keed to knownif its worth the cost or not.

2 answersJan 16 - 2016 - 12:59 p.m.
    Kristin d.
    Kristin d.

is there a certain type of bare minerals products that works well with oily skin?

2 answersJan 16 - 2016 - 10:41 a.m.
    Donna V.
    Donna V.

Where can I buy this at? I would like to purchase in store instead of online or by phone. Thanks! :)

2 answersJan 05 - 2016 - 6:03 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now