Bare Fruit Snacks  uploaded by Lady F.

BY BARE FRUIT SNACKS #35 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Bare Fruit Snacks
  • "I'm usually not a dehydrated fruit type of person but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried these apple chips." in 6 reviews
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
These are definitely our go-to snack whenever we go on vacation, take a road trip or just hit the beach for a day. The kids LOVE them. They're naturally sweet, not tangy at all, and the kids believe they're getting a sugary treat which is a win/win. I love snacking on them, especially through pregnancy! They're quick, easy to grab and great on the go.
Mikayla E.
Phoenix, AZ
I believe this is good for when you are going to the beach because of not having to worry about if the fruit you bring is going to go bad or not. And having ready to go snacks is good because packing for a trip is hard enough as it is. And I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Shay A.
Grants Pass, OR
Bare fruit snacks taste great and are the perfect snack for on the go, at the river or beach, or in the car during a road trip. They are healthy and have none of the added sugar or artificial stuff or fruit snacks which i love.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Yummy in my tummy! Especially when you want something sweet but not too bad for you! My favorite go to when I'm packing snacks for the beach!
Different fruits. I like to mix them in a zip lock Baggie :)
Natalie T.
Definitely my favorite beach day snack! I love these because of the portion control packs and the convenience! It's so nice to grab a healthy snack on my way out the door! Will repurchase!
Cheyenne W.
Atlanta, GA
Absolutely love these tasty little snacks! They're light and crisp, perfect for a long sunny day at the beach! I've tried their red and green apple as well as cherry crisps and love them!
Lauren H.
Bethlehem, PA
Bare Fruit snacks are all of the healthy with none of the mess. A definite must have for anyone eating a clean diet but still craving the texture of a chip. Sheer heaven.
Mayra C.
East Elmhurst, NY
These snacks are delicious I really liked the flavors. I love the fact they are healthy and baked. These snacks are not so sweet which I love.
sonia b.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack option. because they taste delicious, are made of 100% real food and are baked. I love all the flavors available.
Amanda M.
Pipe Creek, TX
Bare fruit snacks are a great healthy snack to put in the #beachbag !! Their delicious for hubby and I as well as the kiddos !
Rachel S.
Tipp City, OH
I'm a super picky eater with texture issues. Do your picky eaters enjoy them and what are your favorite flavors?
alex v.
Where can I buy these
SoNice T.
Foodie Expert
I love dried fruit, how does these dried fruit taste?
Faith W.
Hackensack, MN
Are these organic? do they actually taste yummy?
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
Never heard of these...are they any good?