Bare Fruit Snacks  uploaded by Lady F.

BY BARE FRUIT SNACKS #83 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Bare Fruit Snacks
  • "I'm usually not a dehydrated fruit type of person but I was pleasantly surprised when I tried these apple chips." in 6 reviews
Rosey S.
Hopewell, VA
These are definitely our go-to snack whenever we go on vacation, take a road trip or just hit the beach for a day. The kids LOVE them. They're naturally sweet, not tangy at all, and the kids believe they're getting a sugary treat which is a win/win. I love snacking on them, especially through pregnancy! They're quick, easy to grab and great on the go.
Anna H.
I love these snacks! I was never an apple person but now! I love apples! I have tried all three flavors and I love them all! I even tried the dried mangos and I did not thing it good be as good as a fresh mango but IT IS! THANKS SO MUCH BARE FRUIT SNACKS!
Lorna R.
I really like the snacks individually and have it for a mid day snack and work or the in between meals. It is also cool to get a couple of your favorites together and make a snack mix. You can add nuts or another kind of cool snack to give it some pizazz. Keep it fun and not boring. I like that the fruit is dry and less mess and doesn't lose its flavor. The price is affordable.
Mikayla E.
Phoenix, AZ
I believe this is good for when you are going to the beach because of not having to worry about if the fruit you bring is going to go bad or not. And having ready to go snacks is good because packing for a trip is hard enough as it is. And I would totally recommend this to my friends!
Donna R.
Eugene, OR
Have tried apple chips before and for the most part was non-plussed. Saw the Bare Snacks at the store and noticed they came in Fuji apple variety (my current favorite apple) so I thought I would give them a try. Was very pleased, had a good flavor and consistency (not too crisp, not too soft) and am glad to have come across them.
Shay A.
GRANTS PASS, OR
Bare fruit snacks taste great and are the perfect snack for on the go, at the river or beach, or in the car during a road trip. They are healthy and have none of the added sugar or artificial stuff or fruit snacks which i love.
Eric K.
The Bare Fruit snacks company is doing it right because not only do I love it but my kids do to. The usually don't like apples but I tell them that these are sweet chips and they eat it right up the mangos and cherries I don't even have to say anything because they ask for it! Love Bare Fruit love that is good for my family and I and an eco conscious company! Influenster should put these in an eco/wellness voxbox! Everyone should try this snack!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I love these delicious dried treats,I can't eat just on
Very pleased with these I can snack and go very happy with the taste I bought them at Target they
where on sale also th bag was full unlike others
Brands I have bough in the past I wold recommend that you try these you want be disappointed
Jacquelyn E.
Marysville, WA
These naturally sweet dried fruit snacks are a great snack and healthy too. I often reach for these over potato chips now because I know these are healthier for me. I don't even feel like I am eating something healthy because they taste so great.
Tonya R.
Gaston, IN
Yummy in my tummy! Especially when you want something sweet but not too bad for you! My favorite go to when I'm packing snacks for the beach!
Different fruits. I like to mix them in a zip lock Baggie :)
Rachel S.
Tipp City, OH
I'm a super picky eater with texture issues. Do your picky eaters enjoy them and what are your favorite flavors?
SoNice T.
I love dried fruit, how does these dried fruit taste?
alex v.
Where can I buy these
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I never tried these, how do they taste and what can I pair them with?
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Never heard of these...are they any good?