Bare Fruit Organic Granny Smith Apple Chips, Gluten-Free + Baked, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 2)

BY BARE FRUIT

Alicia S.
Kissimmee, FL
Great snack. I love these plus Granny Smith apples are my favorite! So instead of picking up a snack full of sugar & who knows that else these do the trick!
Elizabeth C.
Mayfield, KY
Very good ! This is by far my favorite Apple chip brands and this specific flavor is quite good. It is a bit sour which I actually like. I recommend this !
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
First timer! Great healthy snack not loaded with additional sugars. Great sweet tooth fix without the added sugars/calories!
Kirsten D.
Riverside, CA
These are apple chips i really don't know what to say about them other then they are good and taste like normal apple chips.
Ruzica R.
The best dehydrated fruit it tastes so good i just love it, it makes me feel good an the taste is so natural too
Jessica N.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
They taste just like there supposed to.
Like apples.
I like to top my ice cream or yogurt with them sometimes
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
Are these very hard and crunchy?
Camila M.
Quito
This product tastes good? You recommend it?