Bare Fruit Organic Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips 14 Ounces uploaded by Anita K.Bare Fruit Organic Crunchy Fuji Red Apple Chips 14 Ounces uploaded by Rea A.

BY BARE FRUIT

Bare Organic Apple Chips Fuji & Reds - 14 oz see more...

Anita K.
Happy Valley, OR
These Bare Apple Chips are Amazing!! I absolutely love love love them!! They have the most delicious taste and they’re naturally sweet 😊 they are Dried to perfection! I highly recommend them!!
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
This really is a yummy healthy snack! These apple chips are what they say they are - apples. They are a much better option than potato chips. I buy them whenever I see the large bags at Costco. My whole family loves them.
Rachael S.
Everett, WA
These are so delicious and such a good snack for lunch boxes or on the go! I love that they're organic, they're a product of the USA unlike many other dried fruit items, and they're so sweet! It's like having a little dessert!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Apple chip brands have come and gone over the years. I prefer Bare Organic to the old Seneca chips. You do occasionally get a stem or seed, but I think that's part of the charm. It's real food, you can see exactly what went into it. I do wonder how they get the chips so crispy. When I bake or dehydrate at home, it doesn't work out this good. Costco sometimes has the big bag, Safeway gets the individual serving bags. It's better than eating potato chips. And let's be honest, sometimes it's about substitution rather than elimination of certain foods.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
I love these so,so much! They are amazing to sit down and snack on. Most of the time they are a bit in the tart side but every once in a while you'll get surprised by a super sweet one. Also the texture is right on point.
I would have given 5 stars but sometimes you get one that's really hard or not done enough.
Amilya B.
These are an amazing snack they are the perfect combo of crunchy and sweet. They are also a good healthy alternative for my sweet tooth. Perfect summer snack to take to the beach!
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
These are amazing! So good and nothing other than apples. So sweet and even a little juicy! Recommend for anyone looking for a healthy sweet snack!
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
These are alright. Not my favorite brand but they aren't terrible. I think it's because they are too hard