Bare Fruit Organic Apple Chips Fuji Red uploaded by Rachel K.

BY BARE FRUIT #75 in Dried Fruit & Fruit Snacks

Bare Fruit® Organic Fuji Red Apple Chips.

USDA organic.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Per 28g serving:

Calories 90.

Dietary fiber 4g.

Fat 0g.

Grown in the USA, less than 90 calories per 28g serving.

100% organic.

Crunchy.

4 in every bag.

Gluten free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kristie A.
Foodie Expert
Recently I've started trying trying organic foods. I haven't very many that I actually like. I purchased a bag  Bare Fruit Organic Apple Chips Fuji Red from my local grocery store and these are delicous. They're USDA Organic, non gmo, grown in the USA, 100% Organic, and gluten free. With only 90 calories, 0g of fat, and only 4g of dietary fibers. I can eat as much as I want without getting fat. I finally found a product that delicous and healthy. I eat these chips every night for my late night snack.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Foodie Expert
Im not a huge fan of these apple chips. I bought them for myself, but ended up not liking the taste. So i gave some to my daughters guinea pig and she goes crazy for them! So i do continue to purchase these for her. But not myself. I dont know they taste a little sour. I just dont like the taste.
Jacquelynn P.
Fairmount, IN
Foodie Expert
I love dried fruit especially apples.  It is a healthy snack for those ellate night cravings.  And I can rely on this snack not to mess with my blood sugar andthrow it way out of wack.  It's a snack that i can leave out for my kids to eat and not have to worry about all the sugar
Abbey D.
Love these apple crisps! Dried fruit is one of my favorite snacks. They are easy to pack on the go and are an inexpensive and healthy snack. I would definitely recommend to anyone for quick snack or even a breakfast alternative.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
Foodie Expert
I tried these through a snack box from Amazon.  I love them!  They aren't super rubbery like some dried fruit and the bags contain generous pieces.  I can't find them in my local stores but I am always looking for them. Highly recommend!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I have had these before and they are very good. I bought them at the healthy food store at a good price. The flavor is very good.
Zahraa A.
Foodie Expert
I love organic food and these chips taste 100% like apples they taste so good and recommend to anyone who wants to eat a healthy snack rather than a not so healthy one
Taylor Z.
Glenside, PA
I'm not a big chip person so these are my go to snack! It's a great way to snack without the calories or the guilt. Although they are a bit pricey, The bag is pretty big so it lasts a while.
Heather Z.
Foodie Expert
Th we apple chips are so delicious! Their organic and gluten free! Only ingredient is apples! Plus they're produced in a nut fr e facility! They're not overly sweet or dry. I really liked the crunchiness.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
Best snack ever! Very tasty, low in calories, and no sugar added! Non GMO, fat free, no preservatives, and gluten free! What more could you ask for? These apple chips are so crispy and light. It's like eating chips for real. They are not chewy at all.
Baby M.
Are these chips really fulfilling? Are they a good snack replacement?
Ashley P.
Quinton , VA
Are these good for toddler
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
These sound awesome! Where can this product be found?
Jessenia L.
Antioch, CA
Are these apple chips big enough for scooping dips with? thanks
Tia G.
Greensboro, NC
I love banana chips and other dried fruits. Are these just as good?