Bare Fruit Organic Apple Chips Fuji Red uploaded by Rachel K.

BY BARE FRUIT

Bare Fruit® Organic Fuji Red Apple Chips.

USDA organic.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Per 28g serving:

Calories 90.

Dietary fiber 4g.

Fat 0g.

Grown in the USA, less than 90 calories per 28g serving.

100% organic.

Crunchy.

4 in every bag.

Gluten free. see more...

Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I like these dried apple crisps a lot. They’re a good on the go snack for when I’m too busy and just need something really quickly. I’ve seen them in mostly every connivence store I’ve been into.
Kristie A.
Recently I've started trying trying organic foods. I haven't very many that I actually like. I purchased a bag  Bare Fruit Organic Apple Chips Fuji Red from my local grocery store and these are delicous. They're USDA Organic, non gmo, grown in the USA, 100% Organic, and gluten free. With only 90 calories, 0g of fat, and only 4g of dietary fibers. I can eat as much as I want without getting fat. I finally found a product that delicous and healthy. I eat these chips every night for my late night snack.
Amy R.
Washington DC
These are so good and healthy! Kids devour them like candy, and they taste so sweet they might as well be candy! Yummy and healthy, what more can you ask for? Definitely recommend if you’re looking to snack light, or give kids a snack they can gorge themselves on and still be healthy!
Jacquelynn P.
Fairmount, IN
I love dried fruit especially apples.  It is a healthy snack for those ellate night cravings.  And I can rely on this snack not to mess with my blood sugar andthrow it way out of wack.  It's a snack that i can leave out for my kids to eat and not have to worry about all the sugar
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Oh man, I am obsessed with these right now. Although they leave my teeth feeling sore, the crunch and flavor are incredible. Expensive but delicious. Definitely give these crisps a try!
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
This is the perfect treat to have on hand, they are the perfect heathy snack for the kids not only because they are health but they get their fruit with out leaving them all sticky. The thing I really like about these apple chips is as soon as you put them in your mouth it almost feel like they rehydrate making it soft and sweet. And for a fun suggestion your can alway rehydrate them with rum for a rum cake for a fun adult desert.
Shelby W.
I love these apple chips! Sometimes it so hard to find apple chips that are crisp and not chewy, but don't leave your mouth feeling like you've eaten chalk. These apple chips are the perfect crunch but still seem just as flavorful and juicy as a regular Apple. I also love that they still have the peel on the "chips" giving you more nutrition. I love eating these and so do my dogs!
Vivien Y.
These chips are a great snack to keep around that's crunchy like chips but still healthy as it is 100% apple. The only ingredient on the bag is organic apples which is awesome! I would give it a 5 star rating except for the fact that the core is still intact and can sometimes taste bitter leaving a terrible taste in your mouth. I got a big 11oz bag from Costco and it's lasted me a little over a month of passive snacking. They're a bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Kae C.
This snack is probably the best apple chip that I have tasted in awhile. It not expensive at all which somthing that also love about the product. You purchase it at your local grocery store, I purchased mine at Walmart. It's super healthy and a great mid day or night snack. This something that I recommend to my friends all the time.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Im not a huge fan of these apple chips. I bought them for myself, but ended up not liking the taste. So i gave some to my daughters guinea pig and she goes crazy for them! So i do continue to purchase these for her. But not myself. I dont know they taste a little sour. I just dont like the taste.
Baby N.
Are these chips really fulfilling? Are they a good snack replacement?
Ashley P.
Quinton , VA
Are these good for toddler
Jessenia L.
Antioch, CA
Are these apple chips big enough for scooping dips with? thanks
Krystal G.
Porum, OK
These sound awesome! Where can this product be found?
Tia G.
Greensboro, NC
I love banana chips and other dried fruits. Are these just as good?