Bare Fruit Organic Apple Chips Fuji Red uploaded by Rachel K.

BY BARE FRUIT #8 in Fruit

Bare Fruit® Organic Fuji Red Apple Chips.

USDA organic.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org.

Per 28g serving:

Calories 90.

Dietary fiber 4g.

Fat 0g.

Grown in the USA, less than 90 calories per 28g serving.

100% organic.

Crunchy.

4 in every bag.

Gluten free. see more...

• How do these taste? Are they expensive?Be the first to answer!
  • I love banana chips and other dried fruits. Are these just as good?1 Answers
  • Are these chips really fulfilling? Are they a good snack replacement?4 Answers
Allyson N.
Allyson N.
Woodbridge, VA
This is the perfect treat to have on hand, they are the perfect heathy snack for the kids not only because they are health but they get their fruit with out leaving them all sticky. The thing I really like about these apple chips is as soon as you put them in your mouth it almost feel like they rehydrate making it soft and sweet. And for a fun suggestion your can alway rehydrate them with rum for a rum cake for a fun adult desert.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
I love these apple chips! Sometimes it so hard to find apple chips that are crisp and not chewy, but don't leave your mouth feeling like you've eaten chalk. These apple chips are the perfect crunch but still seem just as flavorful and juicy as a regular Apple. I also love that they still have the peel on the "chips" giving you more nutrition. I love eating these and so do my dogs!
Kae C.
Kae C.
This snack is probably the best apple chip that I have tasted in awhile. It not expensive at all which somthing that also love about the product. You purchase it at your local grocery store, I purchased mine at Walmart. It's super healthy and a great mid day or night snack. This something that I recommend to my friends all the time.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Fontana, CA
Found these at Starbucks and thought they would be a great snack. They are not what I was expecting at all. Think the describition that they are apple chips throws it off. It's no where near crunchy and was extremely chewy. And most importantly not toddler approved and she loves fruit. My mom liked them thou.
Ayanna O.
Ayanna O.
alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
These are deliciously addictive! They have a yummy baked taste and are really crunchy. My husband is the pickiest eater and was skeptical at first but tried them and loves them. He requests them for his lunch all the time now! But, if you don't like applesauce these probably aren't for you.
Corey W.
Corey W.
Duboistown, PA
Excellent snack to take on the go. Tastes great and is healthy and all natural. The product is a bit more than a traditional snack but you get what you pay for. Especially nutrition wise. This snack is great for kids and parents as well. I would definitely recommend this product.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I love apple chips and dried fruit in general, so when I tried these I was really impressed. They were really crisp and provided a nice flavor. They are the perfect snack if you are not looking for something unhealthy. I love these in between workouts and as a snack in general.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these when I am craving anything apple. They make these in cinnamon flavored as well. I love the crunch and texture it leaves in my mouth. It's a nice healthy snack. I love freeze dried anything. You can find this in the organic section or dried fruit area. So yummy!
T J.
T J.
I would definitely have to go with the Fuji apples 100 % non gmo gluten free organic apple that is very natural and healthy for you which is a go to healthy snack on the go I think it will help in curb sweet cravings and crisp like a chip sounds like it's full of flavor
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
These are really tasty! I love he crisp along with the tartness of the apples! I pick this up at Starbucks for a quick snack. Healthy and vegan, definitely one of my stables. I would consider it a bit expensive, but no more than that treat in the case at Starbucks!
Baby M.
Baby M.
Are these chips really fulfilling? Are they a good snack replacement?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Quinton, VA
Are these good for toddler
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Irwin, PA
These sound awesome! Where can this product be found?
Jessenia L.
Jessenia L.
Antioch, CA
Are these apple chips big enough for scooping dips with? thanks
Tia G.
Tia G.
Greensboro, NC
I love banana chips and other dried fruits. Are these just as good?