BY BARE FRUIT

Bare fruit granny smith apple chips 2.2 oz see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Erie , PA
I was really looking forward to these after loving other products but I was disappointed with these. It just turns to apple sauce in your mouth. Even though they are a healthier choice than some other products, I do not think I will be getting them again.
Leslie Kay S.
Leslie Kay S.
Wilmore, KY
I picked these a bag of these up on a recent trip to Target; I was feeling nostalgic for the apple chips I ate as a kid. I wasn't expecting much since I had never heard of the brand before.

Boy, was I in for a surprise! These Granny Smith apple chips are packed full of flavor! Delightfully tart and sweet, with a great crunch to them, I will definitely by buying these again.

Something else to swoon over? The low calorie count, reasonably high amounts of fiber, and the fact they are literally JUST APPLES. No chemicals. Love it!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these! Whenever I feel like I need to eat junk and get a craving for chips I grab these instead because they feel like i'm eating chips only they're way better. I can't say anything negative about them I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a healthy snack alternative. They taste just like apples!
Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA
We got the huge bag of Bare Fruit Granny Smith Apple Chips at our local Costco. My kids love them, but I am so-so on them thus the minus-1 star. I love that they are healthy and organic but my only gripe is that some of the core is still in the chips and the chips are more hard than crisp. My neighbor's 18 month old got a hold of a chip and gagged on one, because they are hard and don't really soften up too much unless you really chew them up well. Not recommended for kids under 3.
Katey H.
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
My school sold these in the café, and I've gotta say I probably bought these snacks more than anything else there. They're so delicious and light, but they still seem to fill you up for a nice snack. I also like how they're made with organic apples, making this snack even more guilt-free.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Williamstown, NJ
I eat these almost every single day in a trail mix I make and will be sharing on my blog! They are crisp and sweet, but not too sweet which makes them a great healthy treat! Highly recommended!!
Linzy N.
Linzy N.
Lynnwood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these as a snack. because they are healthy and organic. Great when i get sick of potato chips and want something sweet and crunchy.