Add a Photo

Bare fruit granny smith apple chips 2.2 oz
Katey H.
Katey H.
Mayfield Hts, OH

My school sold these in the café, and I've gotta say I probably bought these snacks more than anything else there. They're so delicious and light, but they still seem to fill you up for a nice snack. I also like how they're made with organic apples, making this snack even more guilt-free.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Williamstown, NJ

I eat these almost every single day in a trail mix I make and will be sharing on my blog! They are crisp and sweet, but not too sweet which makes them a great healthy treat! Highly recommended!!
Phuong M.
Phuong M.
Elk Grove, CA

We got the huge bag of Bare Fruit Granny Smith Apple Chips at our local Costco. My kids love them, but I am so-so on them thus the minus-1 star. I love that they are healthy and organic but my only gripe is that some of the core is still in the chips and the chips are more hard than crisp. My neighbor's 18 month old got a hold of a chip and gagged on one, because they are hard and don't really soften up too much unless you really chew them up well. Not recommended for kids under 3.

Join Now