BY BARE FRUIT

[FFP] Bare Fruit Natural Cinnamon Apple Chips, Gluten-Free + Baked, 10-Ounce Bag (Pack of 2)[FFP] Bare Fruit Natural Cinnamon Apple Chips, Gluten-Free + Baked, 10-Ounce Bag (Pack of 2)-Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging-Made with 100% fruit and a good source of dietary fiber-No added sugar-No added preservatives or additives-Fat-free see more...

• I just started eating apple chips. Would you say these a...1 Answers
Caley H.
I love these apple chips. They're nice and crispy but still have a strong apple flavor. They are a nice snack when you want the apple cinnamon taste but don't want to deal with the leftover core of an apple.
Katrina L.
Maynard, MA
I love these, try are so delicious and you really do feel like you are eating chips. I love that the only ingredient is just apples. These can be a bit pricey if you are on a tight budget but if you keep an eye out you can find some good deals to help bring the price down a bit. I just love these I would eat them everyday if I could.
Dara B.
These are my favorite thing to munch on for a snack when I'm craving something sweet but don't want the additional sugar or calories. It's perfect to throw a bag into your beach bag and have while chilling at the pool or beach. Definitely something I am purchasing weekly :)
Kaleigh R.
Yorktown, VA
Love love love this healthy snack! I'm a big fan apple chips already but these are one of my favorites and they aren't too pricey! I get them at my local Royal farms and I recommend everyone to try them!
Kennedy D.
Virginia Beach, VA
So crunchy and delicious! I love these because it is a healthy alternative to snacking on chips! They have other flavors that are also yummy! I love the cinnamon flavor! I would recommend this to friends!
Gabriela R.
These seriously are the best! If you have a sweet tooth and crave chips but feel guilty about eating chips these are your go to! Seriously love these
Bianca N.
Super crisp chips made with one ingredient: apples. I love these, a nice healthy alternative.
Chrissy C.
Beaufort, SC
Try it ❤️❤️loves it .. True to description and fresh tasting to me .. Clean ingredients.
Heather P.
Anderson, CA
These are an awesome sweet craving treat. They are crunchy and have a wonderful taste.
Linda H.
I just started eating apple chips. Would you say these are fresh tasting? Sugary?