Bare Fruit Bare Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips 1.4 oz uploaded by Arika S.

BY BARE FRUIT

Find Fruit And Vegetables at Target.com! Bare Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips 1.4 oz see more...

Arika S.
Newark, DE
Coconut products are definitely hit or miss for me... & these are a HIT! I purchased the chocolate variety & they're amazingggg. I'm anemic so I'm always looking for iron rich healthy snacks & this says its 6% of DV of iron for 2k calorie diet & I'm impressed! Will be reaching for these more for sure!
Kerri E.
My favorite coconut chips. I bought another brand once because it was a giant bag and cheaper, long story short the animals ate them because they we're disgusting 🤢 bare brand is the way to go. Can't beatem. I will definitely fork out the extra couple dollars for the highest quality 👌
Emily K.
Saint Marys, PA
I absolutely love these coconut chips. Sometimes I want a sweet snack but I don’t want to eat something that’s really bad for me. So I grab a bag of these and they curb my sweet tooth for me! I think they taste really good.
Lauren B.
These coconut chips were OK. If you’ve ever tried Dang coconut chips, you’d know there was a difference. These are ok tasting, but they lack the wow factor. They’re very crunchy, especially if you keep them in the fridge, but if you haven’t had Dang brand coco chips, you probably wouldn’t know to put them there to preserve the crunch. In my opinion, this would be my second choice in coconut chips. They’re not great, but they’re not awful either. Bare Fruit Bare Simply Toasted Crunchy Coconut Chips 1.4 oz
Ashley A.
Millbrook, AL
The first coconut chip I ever had was from Bare and I've never looked back. These things are delicious and such a good snack. It has just enough sweetness to it. I bought mine at Starbucks and I definitely go back for more.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
I love eating these on the couch when I am watching a movie or my shows on the weekends. I used to be into eating pop chips and those types of snacks but with bare you get the same crunch with so many less calories and guilt! Even if I mindlessly eat the whole bag during the day I don't feel bad!
Lauren W.
I am in a serious relationship with these coconut chips! They are a wonderful on the go snack! They have a great flavor and this almost indescribable buttery yet crunchy texture. I brought a bag with me recently when I had to fly across the country and they were the perfect travel snack to calm my nerves and keep me going. So worth the buy!!
Dawn C.
Neptune Beach, FL
I really thought I would hate these, but I was wrong. These are yummy. I was in the "shredded coconut" mindset, so I thought these would be less like chips and more like those fleshy coconut shreds that I can not stand. No. These are delicious, crispy, and light. They are a little on the expensive side, but worth it for a splurge-snack.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
LAWD! These are amazing! I came across these at my local Sprouts grocery store and I am now hooked on them. I've become recently obsessed with EVERYTHING coconut and these are perfect. The texture is crunchy with a strong coconut flavor. Perfect for adding to my yogurt, fruit salad or I eat them directly from the bag. I love this little snack. OH! I also mix one serving with a handful of dark chocolate chips, perfect for the mountain top reward after doing a 14er hike!
Courtney S.
Mahwah, NJ
The only reason I am not giving these a 5 star rating is because of how deceiving the bag is. I opened it up and there is the tiniest amount in the bottom, worse than a chip bag. But regardless they are very tasty, the list of ingredients is extremely natural and simple, and I really like them.
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
What kind of texture is this product ?
MK R.