BY BARE FRUIT #6 in Dried Fruit

Chewy And Healthy Always Good Tasting And Organic Grown And Sun-Dried In California 100% Organic Source Of Fiber No Preservatives, Gluten Or Added Sugar Manufactured In A Nut Free Facility Made In Usa see more...

• I love getting packs of dried fruit from my local farmers market....1 Answers
  • What are the ways you've used dried fruit in your favorite recipes?3 Answers
Josie O.
Josie O.
Roseville, CA
These are so delicious and highly recommended. I have two children and they both just love them. These are great post game snacks for after soccer and baseball. Also, Perfect for a day trip the Beach or just to put with your daily lunch. They are not too chewy like some can be (You know what I mean). Hope you like them just as much as we do! :)
Aurora C.
Aurora C.
Troy, MO
These are amazing and perfect for the go I buy these for my boys and They eat them up they are delicious and the price is not bad either I have tried similar products but they have not been as good as these
Tajana G.
Tajana G.
Richmond, KY
They may be baked but they are not completely hard. they still have texture to them so you know and reconize the fruit still. i love them.
Lena F.
Lena F.
This is something that is like candy to me! I have them at work al the time
Allison D.
Allison D.
N Cambria, PA
I love dried fruit as a go-to snack and these are my favorite! Quick, easy, simple, and no mess!
Naples, ME
This is greatness right out of the pouch. They may be dried, but they lack no moisture inside. Sweet and delicious, full of fiber & always a healthy snack and/or addition to any recipe.
Anne T.
Anne T.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love how healthy it is and how good it taste. I like put this in my bag when i go some where in case i get hungry.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert
Very sweet and delicious. This has helped me break my habit of eating gummy bears (lol). Definitely a lot healthier.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sydney, NS
So very good and yes healthy! No preservatives! Yes this is a dry fruit but it isn't dry it melts in your mouth.
Bethe g.
Bethe g.
They are sooo good! I always have them in stock in my pantry :). There's no additional preservatives or sugars --a healthy snack!!
Naples, ME
What are the ways you've used dried fruit in your favorite recipes?
jennie H.
jennie H.
Plano, TX
I love getting packs of dried fruit from my local farmers market. I have tried buying prepackaged from stores and found that most are very high in added sugar. Does Bare Fruit add extra sugar to their dried fruit?