Bare Fruit APL CHP, OG1, SIMPLY CINN, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Gabriela S.

BY BARE FRUIT

APL CHP, OG1, SIMPLY CINN, (Pack of 12) see more...

• I had no idea when I purchased these that they were cinnamon flav...1 Answers
  • Been looking for a sweet snack without a lot of sugar. Are these ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
So much healthier of an option when you're craving some chips! Definitely love the cinnamon flavor
Gabriela S.
Brooklyn, NY
A much healthier option to chips and other sweets. I am not a huge fan of cinnamon but it adds a very nice touch without it being overpowering. Has a very fall like taste. At times they are a bit too crunchy for my liking but are overall great. I bought mine at Whole Foods.
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
I love the taste of this product. It is the best out there and it is great quality. It is a bit expensive
Jillian N.
Vestal, NY
I had no idea when I purchased these that they were cinnamon flavored. But to my surprise I LOVED them! They are filled with flavor, as well as a very healthy alternative to popular snacking items like potato chips. Great for every age: they're non GMO, no transfat, and they are apples! So YUMMY!!
Been looking for a sweet snack without a lot of sugar. Are these a good?