Bare Fruit - 100 Natural Crunchy Coconut Chips Simply Toasted - 1.4 oz. uploaded by Dusti W.Bare Fruit - 100 Natural Crunchy Coconut Chips Simply Toasted - 1.4 oz. uploaded by Jessica H.

BY BARE FRUIT

1.4 OZ x 12 (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Do. see more...

• I love coconut and all the hard work is done for me. No ...1 Answers
Amanda R.
I love coconut, so of course I love these! They’re so easy to grab if you’re going hiking and want a snack and they’re not bad priced either. My favorite is to put these in my açaí bowls for some added crunch!
Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
Finding delicious, sweet, portable snacks when you have Hashimoto's isn't easy. In our house, we have to avoid soy, maltodextrin, and gluten (no small task -- those are such common ingredients). These Bare coconut chips are literally just toasted baked coconut meat with a little sea salt and a little cane sugar. They're addictive. A little on the high end for a snack that disappears so quickly, but my local supermarket often has them BOGO. A great source of fiber and fat. And yumminess.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I really like these little toasted coconut shavings. So much better than the old school baking coconut my mom used to buy for cookies. I crunch a scoop on top of salads. The price is right in there with other healthy snacks, and a little goes a long way.
Jackie I.
Coatesville, PA
I love this snack! It makes a great addition to a homemade trail mix, yogurt, cereal or even ice cream. It's super delicious but can be hard to find. I grab a bag whenever I see it (typically at Sheetz convenience store). It's not every day you you find a satisfying, delicious sweet snack food!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Such a tasty and convenient snack to take on the go. Since they don't need to be refrigerated, I can stick them in my bag and eat them anywhere, and feel great about the healthy fats and fiber.
Jenny R.
I love cooking and baking with these coconut flakes. I like adding some of them (with some pecans and honey) to Greek yogurt for a late night snack. A healthy alternative to an ice cream sundae.
Megan R.
These were wonderful. they taste 100% like coconut. no aftertaste here. they were a bit pricey, but I got them on Sale. worth getting again. add to keylime pie or to a lovely trail mix!
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
These coconut chips are so delicious and light. They are organic and low in fat and calories. I bought mine at Starbucks and they are healthy and I am obsessed! I would 100% recommend them to others and repurchase!
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
Love these coconut chips! So satisfying on a hot summers day. I love to eat them plain but I also sprinkle them on my oatmeal and even ice cream! Healthy source of fats! I have even added them to cookies! Yum!
Hayli Z.
I love Coconut chips, but these had a little bit of an after taste, like they were sitting in the bag too long. I still prefer the dang! brand of coconut chips buy these were ok
Annette R.
I love coconut and all the hard work is done for me. No shucking coco's. A half a cup serving for 150 calories and the taste is great. This will be my healthy go to snack when I want to be bad but not feel too guilty about it.