BY BARE FRUIT

Grown In The USA br Less Than 90 Calories Per 28g Serving 100% Natural 2 100% Crunch 1 100% Delicious 6 4g Dietary Fiber 5 0g Fat 4 0g Added Sugar Its like a healthy apple pie. 10 - 1.69oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 16.90oz 800-940-0019 see more...

Brittany M.
I love these chips. I'm someone who loves to eat fruit all the time. Sometimes it's nice to eat it in chip form instead of raw. I bought these at Walmart. They are tasty, very flavorful. I suppose the only con would be the amount of product you get for the price.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
These chips are perfect snack because they're gluten free, free, certified non-GMO, no added sugar, a good source of fiber, no preservatives and no oil. I can get my fix of crunch and also feel healthy
Breanna H.
Mmmm love these!! My healthy chips I can munch away with less guilt. My boys love these too!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I've never tried these, but I love granny smith apples. Where can I find them?