BY BARE FRUIT

Grown In The USA br Less Than 90 Calories Per 28g Serving 100% Natural 2 100% Crunch 1 100% Delicious 6 4g Dietary Fiber 5 0g Fat 4 0g Added Sugar Its like a healthy apple pie. 10 - 1.69oz Bags ~ Total Net Wt. 16.90oz 800-940-0019 see more...

• I've heard good things about these but are they really wo...1 Answers
Heather L.
These are addicting and delicious! There are only two ingredients: organic apples and cinnamon. It's a great source of fiber! The cinnamon really comes through and makes it just perfect, almost like eating a cookie.
Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
These are super tasty chips! I never was a fan of snacks such as this until I tried this brand.
They taste much different than others and are actually crunchy, not super soft or taste like astronaut food.
My little ones enjoy these too!
We have been trying to switch to mostly all organic/all natural products for a few years and we are close to about 80%. and these are a regular staple at our house.
Ashley R.
I was pretty disappointed in these to be honest.. With them being the cinnamon ones, I expected to taste some actual cinnamon, but the flavor was very minimal at best. I could barely tell there was any cinnamon at all. Otherwise, the chips are fragrant and not too sweet, not too tart. Not really my cup of tea, though..
Kristen K.
Meh...maybe I just don't like "Apple chips" but I rather eat an apple tham eat these chips. They're kind of bitter and it's hard to finish even one bag. Not much cinnamon either.
Jordan A.
Edmond, OK
These taste amazing! It is a healthier alternative to chips and the flavor is to die for. I love the crunch that follows as I am taking a bite. Even my fiance loves these and he doesn't even like apples.
Maritza b.
West Seneca, NY
These are very crunchy, tasty but also they are gluten-free, fat free, oil-free free, no added sugar, a good source of fiber and no preservatives. Each serving only has a hundred and ten calories.
sarah h.
These apple chips are like heaven! They taste like sweet, yummy apple pie, but without all the sugar. And there's only 2 ingredients, apples and cinnamon.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Super yummy. Crispy not mushy. There is some spots that taste like they didn't core the Apple fully but it is still yummy.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
I bought these on a whim to try. My family devoted them! They couldn't get enough of these! Great pure healthy snacks!
Valerie C.
Great taste, and crunchy! They are sweet, but not too sweet. I would purchase these again.
Ashley B.
Shawnee, OK
I've heard good things about these but are they really worth the money?

back