BY BARE ESCENTUALS

These custom color collections are so loved, we had to show them off some more. Tan-to-Deep Collection bare Minerals Get Started: Eyes, Cheeks, Lips gives you all you need for a complete look and makes it easy for you by choosing a color palette to enhance your specific complexion. These colors are tried, tested and guaranteed to flatter your skin tone. All you need to do is identify where you fit into the foundation range and choose your kit. These beautiful colors can be relied on to create the perfect look every time. Collections span different ranges so you can try even more products and looks, including different brushes. Tan-to-Deep 8 piece collect see more...

Juliana S.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is a great starter kit, I bought this to try out the brand in general and instead of buying full products I decided to give this a try it comes with a variety of products and I was so satisfied I bought full size ones!
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I love BareMinerals they have such great quality makeup. It goes on so easily and does not look cakey, gives great color and this set gives you everything you need to get started on creating your perfect look. I have bought a few of their sets in the past and I have never been disappointed.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I'm love this kit. It is fairly priced and totally amazing. The products are high quality. They blend seamlessly. They are so pigmented. I would definitely recommend!
Alex T.
Hanceville, AL
I got this for Christmas and it was so good! If you don't like thick makeup but good coverage this is the makeup for you. I prefer thicker makeup but this blends so well.
Luz G.
Tucson, Az
I am a bare minerals fan. Makeup is not bad for skin. A little of product goes a long way. Great kit to Get started. If buy brushes separate can be pricey, you get a couple in kit and they work great!
Casey  D.
Fairport, NY
I wore this system for my wedding. Perfection. I used it for 6 more years until I started using a bbcream. This is perfect for lightweight breathable coverage.
Usha P.
Looks perfect for caribbean skin tones. an all in one starter kit that has great quality products. i would definitely recommend this kit.
Davinia V.
Saint Petersburg, FL
One of the best makeup brands always healthy for your skin care and flawless finish and not cakey.i love how does wonders to my blemishes
Elizabeth S.
I'm in love with this brand and this kit. The items all blend well and my skin looks flawless. Such a great buy!
Alicia S.
Great stuff amazing for those that have sensitive skin! Simple guides too. A must have for beginners
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Where can you purchase this?