BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Bare Escentuals READY Eyeshadow 4.0
  • "I love how Bare Escentals eyeshadow is long lasting and don't have to keep re-applying, Bare all around is an outstanding company I haven't used a bad product!" in 8 reviews
  • "The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and very silky, which make them great for blending, it's easy to create many different looks out of a single palette!" in 8 reviews
  • "Love love love Bare Escentuals, the eye shadow is very pigmented and can be worn as an everyday look." in 7 reviews
  • "I loved the old loose powder shadows, but they were always so messy that I found myself wishing that they would make pressed shadows...THEY DID!" in 6 reviews
  • "I would usually use only two of the shades for my day look and then add in the darker brown around the edges of my eyes to darken it up if I went out that night. " in 6 reviews
Elizabeth B.
Hillsborough, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are consistently good eyeshadow quads. Pigmented, smooth, applies and wears well on the eyes. These eyeshadows are reliable and of a great quality. They are tiny and portable, and I always envision recommending these for the woman on the go who doesn't want to invest in an entire eyeshadow palette. These are perfect for travel if you want to pack a small bag. I am never disappointed with the pigment, though I always use an eyeshadow primer prior to application.
Sivan r.
What can i say besides "Thanks!" These mini pallets are the best (i say mini because bare minerals also offers eye shadow pallets with six shades instead of four). the colors are all smooth, nice and they work together well. they are very pigmented and they last until i go in with some makeup remover and take it off. They are a great and simple product. no hassle
Christine A.
San Lorenzo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little pallet is very small & compact . It comes with 4 great colors to either have a simple day look or a smokey night look . The little sponge application is not my favorite I just use my own brushes but other than that I recommend this palette!
Alexis T.
I love Bare Minerals eye shadows. They're always very pigmented and soft. These colors are great for any look and stay on for hours. I'd definitely suggest other makeup people to use their products. I have a lot of their eye shadow kits and they're always my go tos.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this one. Makes a great fall colored smiley eye. I have light blue eyes and it compliments them well. I hadn't bought any other bare eye shadows before this. Lasts a long time and I would definitely recommend it!
Daisy S.
Cascade Locks, OR
I really enjoyed this product . I love the selection of colors and they're Definitely pigmented for those who are wondering. I high recommend you put on primer first ! Sometimes it's hard to blend the colors, but other than that I'm loving this product ❤️
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
Love these eye shadows. They are so beautiful and so creamy. They blend very well and are super easy to work with. They last all day long without creasing. The colors are great and work with any eye color/skin tone. I would definitely re-purchase.
Jams M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently got this at Marshalls for 1/3 of its price. It's amazing! I'm so in love with bare Minerals eyeshadows. They really are extremely pigmented. It applies so smoothly and so easy to blend. Three of these shades are shimmery while the white one is matte. Such a beautiful quad.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this quad in the purple colors. It's not easy for me to find eyeshadows that match my skin tone and these look great on me. Maybe I just need to experiment more with different eyeshadows?
Denisa R.
I want to love this product but the color wasn't very consistent. It seems hard to blend and doesn't last even with an eye primer. The colors are pretty and very pigmented, but, being able to blend is important to me.
Amanda G.
Covina, CA
How long do these eyeshadows last?
Hollie M.
Columbus, OH
With these shadows, how many swipes do you need to cover your eyelids? Some eyeshadows I have to reapply several times to get the color to show up, whereas others I can swipe over my eyelid once and the color is vibrant and sticks.
Catherine S.
San Elizario, TX
Are these the only shades they carry?
Blanca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite primer to use under this?
Lauren P.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these eyeshadows pigmented and offer a wide variety of shades?