BY BARE ESCENTUALS

What it is: An oil-free foundation primer for a shine-free complexion. What it does: Bare Escentuals Prime Time Oil Control is a water-based primer developed for oily, sensitive, or problem-prone skin to instantly smooth the complexion prior to bare Minerals SPF 15 Foundation. The oil, fragrance, and silicone free formula is clinically proven to control shine throughout the day, as well as to regulate oil and refine pores with minerals and natural plant extracts. The lightweight primer glides on seamlessly leaving the skin matte, refreshed, and ready for foundation. What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates see more...

Ryn C.
Athens, GA
This is one of the worst primers I have ever used. I got it to control oiliness in my t-zone and while it may have done that, it pills up under any sort of foundation. I have used multiple different foundations, concealer, and BB creams on top of it and without fail, it will start to roll and pill up on itself. Ruins my makeup every time. Of course, I have since stopped using.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
I can't stand this primer. It goes on like water so I can't really tell if I've evenly put it on my face or not and I need a lot more for total coverage of my face. Now the worst part is that its your don't evenly apply, 10 minutes after you do your makeup you'll find these crusty white streaks all over your face.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I feel like the oil control primer does a great job of cutting down the amount of oil on my fave throughout the day. some days there is more oil than others but that can't be helped in the Texas heat. I feel this makes makeup application easier and lasts longer. it can sometimes leave a white residue if it isn't blended out properly. It doesn't make my face itch like some primers. I also like the Bare Minerals blemish remedy primer.
Karla V.
Downey, CA
It's a decent primer. nothing too special about this. I bought it because it's on the cheaper side compared to other primers at sephora so I figured it was worth a try. I got the oil control version of this and don't notice much on how it handles the oiliness on my face. it feels smooth applying it and doesn't take long for it to soak into my skin. doesn't help blend my foundation evenly tho. but that's probably just the foundation. although there are some primers that help the foundation application go on smoothr.
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Not effective for more than a couple hours at best! I loved how this felt on my skin initially but I was an oil slick again by the end of the morning and I had not even been working outside (as I normally spend my days). I think my foundation looked nice over this primer but it is NOT an oil control product
Cayman S.
Hopkins, MN
I like this primer because it reduces the oiliness in my skin before applying foundation. It also keeps my foundation on throughout the day. I can certainly tell the difference in my skin when using this primer.