BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• I'm a little bit leery about spending this much for such a small ...1 Answers
Tricia C.
Sherman, TX
I simply will not wear make up without Prime Time. Very little product needed for full coverage, Works great around lips and eyes. Removed fine lines and gives a flawless finish. I mix just a little with my foundation for super smooth application. It is well worth the price. Make up stays put all day even in the Texas heat.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first face primer I ever tried. I do like using it with the bare Minerals foundation. It's a very typical silicon primer.
Jillian h.
South Amboy, NJ
This is great when used VERY sparingly. If you go overboard the foundation tends to almost peel off of your face or clump up
Aurora B.
Surprise, AZ
This didn't work for me AT ALL. It made my makeup come off my face even faster than usual and I don't even have an oily face. The primer was super oily and weird I didn't see any improvements after putting it on. P+
Jessica T.
Pros: The product itself is wonderful! Goes on silky smooth and lasts all day. I will never go back to old fashioned foundations again.

Cons: Two BIG cons.

First, this product is way too expensive and doesn't last long for the money. Women want to make their hard-earned income stretch as far as possible. This needs to be made available in a larger economy size.

Second, the packaging needs to be completely redesigned to a tube, preferably a 2 oz. size or larger (more product - less packaging). The pump makes it too difficult to get product out of the bottle when its low, and the product is (I say it again) way too expensive to allow a single drop go to waste. So I end up using the tube on the nozzle to scrape the inside of the bottle as clean as I possibly can before replacing it with a new one.
Haley D.
I'm a little bit leery about spending this much for such a small product. I've used primers in the past that have done nothing for me. I have combo skin. My forhead tends to get oily and I have dry pathes on places like my chin. How well do you think this would work for someone like me and would it even be worth a try?