BY BARE ESCENTUALS

.85 g sifter jar see more...

Liz N.
Liz N.
Pacoima, CA
Oh my goodness ! This bare escentuals blush is to die for ! For me a little went a long way, I am more on the olive lighter side in skin tone , so I tend to skip the blush . But this one adds a nice glow to my skin . I do recommend it for that nice pop of color to your make up .
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked it but it was not my favorite blush.i prefer a pressed powder blush over this loose which falls all over the place
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
Love bare minerals blush. It is wonderful to add with the mineral powder foundation. Doesn't clog pores!
Vianney L.
Vianney L.
Poway, CA
I have a darker skin tone but still love this color on me! Beautiful and soft. Apply the loose powder with a blush brush in small circles.
Kate S.
Kate S.
Manton, MI
I love how light it feels, doesn't cake on like most blush. Color is beautiful with any completion.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Madison Hts, VA
Absolutely love this pink pearl blush by bare essentials! I have more of a pale skin tone and the lightness of this pink just brings out my cheek bones. It is very smooth and leaves my skin gentle and never breaks my face out.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I used to wear powder products this was a go to! It is very subtle but gorgeous. It gave me a perfect glow in the summer with some shimmer.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with Bare Essentials when I was younger and had terrible skin, not only is it gentle on your skin and want cause you to break out, its also light, easy to apply, and lasts all day! I love the pink pearl blush, I'm very pale and this goes great with my skin tone.
Kayna S.
Kayna S.
Redlands, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bare minerals products are amazing, especially for people like myself with oily skin. Their blushes are perfect colors, a bit of a splash on the cheeks!