BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Alysia M.
Alysia M.
Wdm, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lipstick if you are into simple looks like me. I have a hard time finding a lipstick I'm comfortable in. This kit comes with everything you will need to create the perfect lip look! I'd recommend trying this out to anyone who loves a good buy!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
At first I didn't think I would purchase this but I did and i loved it ! It's easy to work with and the color goes with pretty much anything and you get good quality for a cheap price so it's a win win . I would totally buy it again
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is amazing as well as this brand in general. They have so many options when it comes to lip products and so many beautiful shades as well. I love this shade and the formula used and hope I can get my hands on it again!
Sham B.
Sham B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg this brand is awesome, it's got super great quality products and this trip color is amazing. Definitely recommend to anyone whose wanting to get this. Also great for it's price 👌✨😉.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
The kit makes a cute gift, but I'm not super impressed by the lipgloss formulation. It's kind of sticky. I like the neutral pink color, but the lipstick is to creamy and moves all over
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
I love this brand since I was a teenager. This kit is great. With the lip liner you can adjust the perfect nude for your skin type. I would repurchase and would recommend to a friend.
Gladys E.
Gladys E.
I love Bare Escentuals and this product is no different.It gives me a really nice nude color on my lips it's perfect to throw in your bag and touch up when you need to!
Lizette E.
Lizette E.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Great for natural nude color. A favorite from Bare Escentuals. This kit is so great formula is really good easy to use . One of my many repurchase from this line
Amy G.
Amy G.
littlerock, CA
Love this brand. The lip products are good and I really love the color. I'm not a fab of lip gloss but I like it. It is not so sticky and it pairs well.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bare escentuals. The color is perfect and they go on so easily. Expectations met by far! I am a repeat user of this brand and I love them!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
What's the price for this?