Bare Escentuals Perfect Bronze 100% Natural Lip Trio ($41 Value) Perfect Bronze 100% Natural Lip Trio

BY BAREMINERALS

Erica H.
Farmington, NM
Was too dark for me. I have light skin and a lot of red undertones. I felt a little bit like Morticia Adams. I like the gloss the best. I prefer gloss. And maybe a bit more sheer would be awesome.
Jenn Y.
Richmond Hts, MO
This color was way too dark for my medium skin tone. The lip products did feel nice on my lips though. I think the rich bronze would look beautiful on a person with a darker complexion.
Kaytlin J.
Greenacres, FL
I have a love/hate relationship with BareMinerals lip products. They always feel and smell nice, but the colors aren't usually right for me.