Bare Escentuals Other 0.03 Oz I.D. Bareminerals Blush - Vintage Peach For Women uploaded by Danielle S.

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Warren, OH
Review for: I.D. Bareminerals Blush Vintage Peach 0.03 oz
This color is so beautiful and universally flattering! It has a youthful shimmer but not in an immature glittery way. It just brings your whole face to life! A very little goes a very long way. This color is perfect for spring and summer. Just pop this on and you're good to go!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Rockville, MD
Review for: I.D. Bareminerals Blush Vintage Peach 0.03 oz
This is the perfect peachy blush. It has great pigment and it blends very easy. Only con is that's its loose powder but the color and product itself is good. It really brightens up any complexion. I recommend this.
Sam M.
Sam M.
Lawrence, NY
Review for: I.D. Bareminerals Blush Vintage Peach 0.03 oz
I just found my vintage peach blush from last year! And I've been loving it. So springy and sparkly! The peachy color is so great for the season. It's pretty pigmented so be light handed
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Dayton, OH
Absolutely love bare minerals makeup! The blush is no different. Such a perfect color and goes on so lightly but yet can be such a bold color. Adding some blush to your daily makeup routine is a must and adding the bare minerals blush to it is even better!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I just love the Bare minerals brand, it lasts forever! You also need a little bit goes a long way, I have been using their blush for a number of years and will continue
Jessica  U.
Jessica U.
Gambrills, MD
Oh this color is SO beautiful, bare minerals has done it again! I highly recommend getting this color it is so beautiful on all tones
Karrigan K.
Karrigan K.
Ames, IA
Bare minerals always has great products, great pigmentation and they don't feel heavy on the face!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I have this!! in Brown and a white shimmer out works really good and the color really does come out good
astrid g.
astrid g.
Review for: I.D. Bareminerals Blush Vintage Peach 0.03 oz
exelente producto, larga duracion y bastante barato para tener esa calidad ta buena, la super recomiendo