Bare Escentuals Original Mineral Veil .57 g

by Bare Escentuals

Get the ultimate flawless finish while protecting your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. Make the most of your makeup with Mineral Veil, a see-through but spectacular finale for any kind of complexion. Minimizing lines, absorbing oils, and softening your complexion, it gives you a flawless finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, it's utterly weightless. Just a bare veil of minerals that lock makeup in place and give your skin airbrushed perfection.

Bare Minerals Original Mineral Veil Travel Size .2 oz. with Baby Buki Brush; Minimizes pores and fine lines for a youthful complexion, controls oil; Entirely translucent, allowing for a natural look, alone or over foundation; Mini Kabuki Brush applies product for perfect finish. Gives your skin a soft, airbrushed quality

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bare Escentuals Original Mineral Veil .57 g!
maria M.
South Amboy, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Is genle to my skin I don't have complaits it dryes fas I don't use it under eye but is good for the blemish rasacea and dryness
Sena W.
Locust Grove, GA
The Mineral Veil is a finely milled powder. It didn’t seem to settle into pores. I have never been exactly sure why they suggested putting a powder over the powder foundation...???
morgan G.
This is probably the best translucent powder there is. I love using this to set my foundation. Also, it can be used as a highlighter on cheeks.
Kasi S.
Anderson, IN
I love the mineral veil. I have very oily skin and the mineral veil allows my face to shine without being greasy. This creates a flawless finish.
Samantha A.
Purchased at: Sephora
The first time I used this was many, many years ago and it should say something for the product that at the moment I have one in my makeup bag as well as my vanity. I continually re-purchase this product and will do so until they stop producing it! I can't say it enough...it truly is an amazing finishing powder. It's very, very finely milled and when you apply it to your skin you feel an almost cooling effect from the much appreciated hydrating properties (and living in the 110 heat of Arizona your skin needs all the hydrating help it can get). It gives a beautiful soft focus finish and helps my makeup last all day long (even through sweating in the Arizona heat) and prevents creasing! I've had no issues with flashback or looking ashy. It absorbs any oil produced throughout the day and makes my pores literally vanish without looking cakey, which makes it perfect to use alone or over your foundation. This powder is a cult favourite that actually lives up to the hype!!
Tracy M.
East Ellijay, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
There are few people that do not like this I don't find it drawing at all I found it to be great and it helps my skin look brighter it doesn't make it do it doesn't sit in the lines on ur face u can build it if u want to . I never did i buy all the time.
Linda W.
I didn't care for the original mineral veil because it seemed to accentuate any 'peach fuzz' I had on my face. It did seem to also lay into my older skin creases.
Jamie R.
Wallingford, PA
Nothing special. Just meh, to be honest. I usually can’t tell the difference. And, along with the foundation, it’s itchy.
noel S.
usually don't buy makeup items from the drugstore but I have recently tried this by Wet and Wild it stayed on and when I'm So Smooth it was like butter the Sparkles and shine lasted all day long very very beautiful on the skin I would recommend this wet and wild highlighter I can compare it probably to my Too Faced highlighter that I have for now on this is got me to use more drugstore products like makeup Etc try this you will love it and it works so great and lasts all day this is now my all-time favorite
Keshia C.
Arlington, TX
I love very ministries this product is so good anything that comes from bare minerals that's awesome I recommend this to everybody you can get it with the bare minimum's website

Looking for your answer?