BY BAREMINERALS

• Does this settle into pores and fine lines after a few hours of w...2 Answers
  • Does the powder stay on long lasting through out the day?4 Answers
Keilah A.
FRENCHTOWN, MI
I love the mineral veil so I was a little disappointed when I tried this. Ive only used it two maybe three times. But I had a problem with it like sticking in my pores and making it look dirty or something. I'mma try a different brush next time to see if that helps . I can say the color pigment was great
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
It works. When I feel I have bad skin days as in dark spots from acne it gives me a great coverage as if I don’t have marks. The only thing is try not to sleep it in lol even though, it don’t come off as harshly. It can get on your white collar shirt some but overall I can work with it. I love it!!!
Laura S.
Dudley, MA
I received a sample of this from ulta but it was wayyy to dark for me unfortunately..it looked like a loose bronzer and I was afraid to use it cause it was still to dark for me as a bronzer lol maybe a different shade would've been better for me
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
I love bare minerals. I used to have very sensitive/acne-prone skin and bare minerals provided coverage and never caused outbreaks. The finish was flawless and it made me love my skin. I will be a lifelong fan of the bare minerals brand!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
The color is too much for me. The tone doesn’t work for my skin color. I also can’t stand the fact the powder gets everywhere. But one container does last a long time and it’s relatively easy to use.
Angelina H.
Canton, OH
I’ve always loved bare minerals, since I can remember. Their powders never look cakey and can even be used over top of liquid foundation, or of course alone. I will always stand by this powder
Lissa A.
Lubbock, TX
I really wanted to like this more, but didn’t feel it stayed on my face for very long. My combination skin seems to be too dry or too oily- never had a good balance.
Stephanie R.
Yukon, OK
I absolutely LOVE Bare Minerals Warmth All Over Face Powder! I use it after I put on the foundation instead of the a blush to give myself more of a tan look instead of a pink look. It is very easy to apply and even though the price is a little steep in lasts for so long. A little bit goes a very long way. I have combination skin that looks a bit shiny most of the time until I use this. I would definitely recommend.
Ana Z.
Miami
I am  a long time Bare Escentuals user.  I still can recall the first informercial when I was convinced, this was the make-up for me and for many years, it has been.  The best thing I can say about this make up is that it offers fantastic coverage.  I never felt that it was too cakey, and complimented my skin tone.  The drawback, though, was the powder.  As an avid car-make-up applier...it could get messy at those stop lights.  Otherwise, this is a green light, all the way.
Athena Z.
Does this blend with your skin tone, to not make it seems as noticeable ?
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Does the powder stay on long lasting through out the day?
Arielle M.
Does this settle into pores and fine lines after a few hours of wear? I don't have much time throughout the day to do touch ups and I am looking something that won't settle into my large pores and fine lines.
Kristian V.
Round Rock, TX
This product blends gorgeously but of course if you put to much on your blending brush it might come out a little too dark. Just remember to tap your brush
Nicole S.
New Britain, CT
I found it was helpful to tap the brush and swipe the brush across your face 3 times in different sections. Comes out perfect every time !