Add a Photo

Photos (5)
Toya W.
Toya W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT

I never have time to spend on primping in the morning, it makes me consistently late for work. I tried this product because I thought it would be easier than trying to play around with colours, stopped at a red light in the middle of a bottle-neck at 8:00 a.m. That said, I'm in a love/hate relationship with it. Because I tried the "True" shade, and I needed to try it on a couple of times before I managed to make my face look not-too-red, and the loose powder is IMPOSSIBLE to apply in the car (at least, for me). On the other hand, it's the PERFECT everyday product... after playing around with it for awhile, I found it's simple enough to apply half-asleep before the coffee maker beeps in the morning, and it gives me a "done" look for the office that doesn't make me look like I spent an hour perched in front of the mirror. It's not too shiny but not matte either, and goes perfectly with a neutral lipstick and mascara. The downside? I wouldn't really wear it for a special night out.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Clermont, FL

This is a great loose bronzing powder. I am fair/light skinned and a little goes a very long way with this. I usually get a tiny amount of product on the brush and then swirl it on the back of my hand before applying to my face. This method of application helps to give me a nice warm glow on my cheeks and it is dark enough without being too dark to help chisel out the hollows of my face as well for a barely there contoured look. Over all a good product, but one downside is it can be messy with it being a loose powder.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.

I have been using bare minerals for years off and on and it is the product I always come back to. The coverage is great and I can't even feel it on my skin. As someone with acne prone skin, it is important for me to watch what I put on my skin. I never have to worry about this breaking me out. It takes a small amount to get great coverage, so the cost is well worth it. Would recommend it to anyone who has yet to try this awesome product.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Yukon, OK

I absolutely LOVE Bare Minerals Warmth All Over Face Powder! I use it after I put on the foundation instead of the a blush to give myself more of a tan look instead of a pink look. It is very easy to apply and even though the price is a little steep in lasts for so long. A little bit goes a very long way. I have combination skin that looks a bit shiny most of the time until I use this. I would definitely recommend.
Adriean D.
Adriean D.

This was my game changing foundation! I have sensitive skin, that is both oily and dry. I break out easily, so my make up has to be non-comedogenic and natural so as not to clog my pores. My skin doesn't break out when I use bare escentuals and it actually improves my complexion over time! My number one choice in foundation! If you're looking for a #NewYearNewYou makeup, this is the brand to try!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Received this in the starter kit; it's called "Warmth" and it's a really light, great bronzer for the summer months! I have relatively fair skin, but in the summer I use this to bring out the glow; it's really great! Doesn't look like its too much. I usually brush over my cheek bones for a sunkissed looked without the hassle of putting it all over my face.
Gemma S.
Gemma S.

Love this product it looks so natural on my face and really makes my skin look glowing and healthy. Even better that it is powder foundation as I find with a lot of liquid foundations that they show up all of your pores and go darker in certain areas of your face. Would recommend this product all day every day.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Austin, TX

As someone with sensitive skin, I LOVE this entire line. Some of the more critical reviews talk about it looking cakey or orange, but I don't have either of those complaints! I think maybe it's just less is more with this product, so start off with very little and slowly add more color as needed.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
New York , NY

This is definitely my favorite bronzer that I have tried. You only need a small amount of product to get noticeable color. This bronzer also has no glitter or sparkle, which I think is a plus for achieving a natural look. I've purchased this three times now and will continue to buy more!
Antonella G.
Antonella G.

I've been using BareMinerals, including this product for about 5 years now. I absolutely love it. This bronzer works really well on me. It doesn't give that "fake" tan look and it evens the overall tone of my face. There is a reason why I haven't changed products in so long! :)
Athena Z.
Athena Z.

Does this blend with your skin tone, to not make it seems as noticeable ?
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA

Does the powder stay on long lasting through out the day?
Arielle M.
Arielle M.

Does this settle into pores and fine lines after a few hours of wear? I don't have much time throughout the day to do touch ups and I am looking something that won't settle into my large pores and fine lines.
Kristian V.
Kristian V.
Round Rock, TX

This product blends gorgeously but of course if you put to much on your blending brush it might come out a little too dark. Just remember to tap your brush
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
New Britain, CT

I found it was helpful to tap the brush and swipe the brush across your face 3 times in different sections. Comes out perfect every time !

Join Now