BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Original SPF 15 Foundation gives you an incredibly flawless, even application and picture-perfect skin. Its silky, soft texture looks like a powder, but it feels like a cream and buffs on beautifully without settling into fine lines or drying out the... see more...

Jillian S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I would love this, and it just didn't work out for me. I  Didn't like how it applied or how it sat on my face! So disappointed because I love bare minerals.
Ashley  R.
Hastings, FL
I love bare essentials products, they are the only make-up that I can put on my face that won't make my face oily or clog up my pores and make my face break out. such a good buy!
Megan Y.
San Bruno, Ca
I wasn't to fond of this. It promised and lot. But failed to deliver. It is also quite pricey. I will never spend that kind of money on something that works as well as any drug store brand.
Kaitlyn M.

This product didn't make any difference yo my skin. My skin did not change/peel/flake or anything within the seven days or beyond.
Sarah R.
Tuscaloosa, AL, AL
To me, this was essentially a lightly colored powder. Bare Minerals claims that it is powerful enough to cover imperfections but it really doesn't. It might be good enough to even some skin tones out, but it definitely does not deliver as promised.