BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity. Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals... see more...

Bare Escentuals Medium Beige Minerals 2 g NEW Sealed
  • "I love how light this feels and my skin looks healthier after I have been wear thwir products I dont get break outs like I do with others." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is great to wear alone in summer, otherwise in winter I put it lightly on top of liquid foundation in winter!" in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with Bare Essentials!" in 1 review
  • "The coverage is perfect , you can decide how much coverage you want by adding more or applying less." in 1 review
  • "I have acne scars and am prone to acne." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Long Beach, CA
So I've actually had this for a long time now because I keep coming across things I like better for my skin personally. I'm in no way saying this is bad.. It definitely lasts quite a well, but it is somewhat expensive. In comparison to the others, I needed a lot more to cover my blemishes and I felt it didn't go on as smooth. But to each their own!
Bridget C.
Newark, DE
I've been using bare minerals from the day I started wearing makeup- when I was in middle school! I love how light it feels on my skin, and how it protects my face from the sun. I would say it stays in place all day and its perfect for the summer. In the winter, when I need more coverage, I tend to wear bare minerals over a light liquid foundation. Overall-absolutely recommend!
Bailey M.
My skin can get really oily. So I tend not to use any liquid foundation. I started using this instead over three years ago and I still love it! I don't have to worry about the oil as much, and it gives my face a more natural look rather than it being so obvious I wear make up. So you don't have to be worried about the plastered look, a little goes a long way! It really made all of the tones and redness in my face look even, an I got a lot of compliments when I started using it. I'd deffinately recommend it!
Rachel K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the way this makeup makes my face feel! I have never liked wearing makeup but I love this stuff! I love the flawless finish it gives! Even better that you can wear as little or as much as you would like! Quick and easy to apply!
Kaytie C.
Love this! It mixes well w my color. I'm half native, so it works:) it covers up my dark under eyes, and any blemishes. It blends well, absorbs excess oil, & it does NOT cause breakouts <3 the only foundation I use <3 bare minerals may b a little spendy, but it's well worth it.
Crystal  .
Estacada, OR
I love this. This is the one I wear in the winter. I love how I get full coverage with look natural still. I love how light this feels and my skin looks healthier after I have been wear thwir products I don't get break outs like I do with others. Only kind I ever buy.
Kaitlyn C.
Fort Ann, NY
By far my favorite product line. The coverage is perfect , you can decide how much coverage you want by adding more or applying less. I use all bare mineral products and I'm in love. I do suggest purchasing the large kabuki brush? It's a little pricey but worth it!
Kathryn C.
This is probably my favorite foundation. I love the feel of the powder, and they have a shade for pretty much every skin tone. I love that the packaging has a twist top- so that the powder doesn't all dump in the lid when you put it in your makeup bag. Definitely worth the investment!
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
This foundation is great to wear alone in summer, otherwise in winter I put it lightly on top of liquid foundation in winter! My skin is sensitive, but this does not make it act up at all!
Melissa B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
My favorite foundation. Provides maximum without the caked on feeling of some liquid foundations. Recommend concealer brush for hard to cover spots.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a flawless skin?