BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Made with pure, crushed minerals from the earth, bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation looks like a powder, feels like a cream and buffs on like silk, giving skin a natural luminosity. Free of preservatives, talc, oil, waxes, fragrances, and other chemicals... see more...

Bare Escentuals Medium Beige Minerals 2 g NEW Sealed
  • "I love how light this feels and my skin looks healthier after I have been wear thwir products I dont get break outs like I do with others." in 1 review
  • "This foundation is great to wear alone in summer, otherwise in winter I put it lightly on top of liquid foundation in winter!" in 1 review
  • "You can't go wrong with Bare Essentials!" in 1 review
  • "The coverage is perfect , you can decide how much coverage you want by adding more or applying less." in 1 review
  • "I have acne scars and am prone to acne." in 1 review
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Long Beach, CA
So I've actually had this for a long time now because I keep coming across things I like better for my skin personally. I'm in no way saying this is bad.. It definitely lasts quite a well, but it is somewhat expensive. In comparison to the others, I needed a lot more to cover my blemishes and I felt it didn't go on as smooth. But to each their own!
Bridget C.
Bridget C.
Newark, DE
I've been using bare minerals from the day I started wearing makeup- when I was in middle school! I love how light it feels on my skin, and how it protects my face from the sun. I would say it stays in place all day and its perfect for the summer. In the winter, when I need more coverage, I tend to wear bare minerals over a light liquid foundation. Overall-absolutely recommend!
Kaytie C.
Kaytie C.
Love this! It mixes well w my color. I'm half native, so it works:) it covers up my dark under eyes, and any blemishes. It blends well, absorbs excess oil, & it does NOT cause breakouts <3 the only foundation I use <3 bare minerals may b a little spendy, but it's well worth it.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Caldwell, ID
I love this stuff! I have acne scars and am prone to acne. This has a very even coverage, and doesn't break me out, which is a huge plus!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
My favorite foundation. Provides maximum without the caked on feeling of some liquid foundations. Recommend concealer brush for hard to cover spots.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Parker City, IN
I never leave the house without this on my face! By far my favorite foundation.
Sheeba H.
Sheeba H.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good foundation...with the twist top job becomes easy...price wise also it is good...a good coverage
Erin S.
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is the only product I've ever liked. I've been wearing it since I was 16. You can't go wrong with Bare Essentials!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
This is probably my favorite foundation. I love the feel of the powder, and they have a shade for pretty much every skin tone. I love that the packaging has a twist top- so that the powder doesn't all dump in the lid when you put it in your makeup bag. Definitely worth the investment!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Green Bay, WI
This foundation is great to wear alone in summer, otherwise in winter I put it lightly on top of liquid foundation in winter! My skin is sensitive, but this does not make it act up at all!
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
Does it give a flawless skin?