Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Corona, Ca

How long would you say this lip gloss lasts before you have reply?
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Nov. 21, 2013, 3:12 p.m.
This lasts only a few hours for me, yet I have only tried the color that nearly matched my natural lip color so it is possible that I just couldn't tell it was still on (after the lovely tingling sensation went away).
Liz W.
Liz W.
May 25, 2013, 12:22 p.m.
I usually get about 4-5 hours depending on what I'm doing. If I haven't eaten or drank anything it lasts a little longer. I like to put it over a lipstick for shine
Ashleigh G.
Ashleigh G.
April 11, 2013, 9:10 p.m.
Usually I get around 4 hours,give or take depending on what I am doing, eating and drinking that day etc.
Megan H.
Megan H.
March 2, 2013, 3:36 p.m.
This lip gloss lasts around four hours for me!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Feb. 28, 2013, 6:49 p.m.
Obviously it depends on what you're doing exactly, but I've always been impressed at how long this gloss lasts. Unlike other glosses that are gone after ten minutes, this one stays for hours. Admittedly, though, I apply it more often than necessary just because I love how it feels. :-)
Paige J.
Paige J.
Feb. 28, 2013, 4:30 a.m.
I wore it the other day through physical therapy and all my errands, and it was still there! That was through extreme humidity (water therapy) and extreme cold from well, lovely mother nature. For me it was 4-5 hours, so it is very long lasting!
Atirma B.
Atirma B.
Feb. 4, 2013, 8:22 a.m.
Hi! ok so it definitely depends on how your surrounding actions affect you. for example its very hydrating so its great for the winter, it doesn't dry out. even after 3-4 the color is just as strong, but i will say that if you need to apply it again as a touch up (meaning you still have a little product on) it does tend to get stickier. but still the color pay off is great for at least 3-4 hours

Join Now