BY BARE ESCENTUALS

• I have a hard time wearing make-up. My eyes get all puffy and wat...1 Answers
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
I like the blend of colors. Very nice palette. My daughter tries to use them and keep in her room. Hmmm ummm. I love them and they glide on very smoothly and lasts a awhile without wearing off. Great product.
Saysha T.
Elkins park, Pa
Love love love the eye shadows are long lasting with some primer of course and very pigmented
Kimberly M.
Poolesville, MD
This little set from Bare Minerals is one of my favorites to own and also makes a perfect unique gift! (What girl does not like candy cocktails, right?) The colors/shades included in this set are unique, fun, and blendable, making this a great set for anyone because you can create such a wide variety of customized looks! This is one of my favorites from Bare Minerals!
Debbie  H.
Frankfort, NY
I have a hard time wearing make-up. My eyes get all puffy and watery. It's like I have an allergy. I am very weary about trying new products, would you recommend this as a good product to invest in and try?