Bare Escentuals i.d. BareMinerals Soft Focus Face Color - Soft Focus True 2.8g/0.1oz

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Created with 100% pure blend of natural minerals Finely milled for a soft sheer coverage Imparts subtle color & natural-looking glow for your complexion Helps lighten brighten & accentuate eyes / cheeks Keeps skin clear of preservatives oils waxes & build-ups Diminishes fine lines & minor flaws for a smooth perfect finish Suitable for all skin tones & types see more...

• Need some feedback? Is it worth buying?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? What do you think?1 Answers
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Deltona, FL
Great natural product! like that is natural, like the color...although peachy colors go better on me than pinks. Also it doesnt have the best staying power. Honestly Tarte eye shadow stays and sticks longer on the eyelids. But this is the second best thing when it comes to natural
Amy P.
Amy P.
Chelsea, MA
This is the perfect color. It has a very fine shimmer to it gives you the perfect glow. I apply it as blush, but I also apply a little bit on my nose to give me a sun kissed look. It definitely warms up my face. I’ve been using this color for years.
Helen S.
Helen S.
Fletcher, NC
I love a natural finish and can get it with soft focus. have used it for years and will keep on using it. works well with the bare escentuals brushes.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the small size of this one , I adore it and use it daily , love it so so much and be used as eye shadow , blush or all over face ♡♡♡
Colorado Springs, CO
I definitely am interested in try this! I love to have concealer on my face. I feel it provides a smoothr look.
Colorado Springs, CO
Need some feedback? Is it worth buying?
Colorado Springs, CO
Has anyone tried this? What do you think?