BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural. Size: Medium see more...

• How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)2 Answers
  • Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every f...2 Answers
  • ¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado? 1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...
Erin M.
Erin M.
Rockville, MD
Review for: Aubergine
Generally, I don’t like loose powders for anything but setting powders, this is actually quite nice though!

The color pay off is lovely! A little bit goes a VEEERRRYYY long way. I recommend applying a little at a time and building up from there.

The stating power is also better then many of my MAC blushes. I have combo skin but this stays on my face allll day and doesn’t fade. I recommend bare minerals blushes highly!
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
Review for: Lovely
This color is so gorgeous!! It is a good blend of pigment and sheer, it's not too bold but not too subtle. I feel like it works well with any skin color. I will definitely be buying this color again!
deepa P.
deepa P.
Matthews, NC
Review for: Bareminerals Blush
I have been using a bare minerals blush for years. I switched from MaC and have loved it since. It works great on my skin, works as a bronzer, blush and high lighter. The price is affordable, its around $19-20 i believe and lasts years
Blair Y.
Blair Y.
Warren
Review for: Bareminerals Blush
I absolutely love this blush! It shows up amazing on the face and isn't too harsh and leaves a move beautiful flushed look to the apples of my cheeks! I highly recommend this product, will definitely be buying again!
Athena Z.
Athena Z.
Houston
Review for: Lovely
A little of this blush goes a LONG way! The shimmery finish was not my favorite, but it's buildable so I would start with this as a base. The application seemed a little spotty also, so this was primarily used as a backup blush. It lasted me like two years though!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
This blush can be used to give you a subtle day/ work look or you can use it for a dramatic evening look. It blends well and paired with a great bronzer it can be adjusted to a unique shade just for you.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Helena, MT
I absolutely love this blush. It goes so soft and silky and it looks so natural. I love the color palette that is available and it is such a good product for women like myself who have Olive skin type. I will not use another blusher. This is the one I love!
Jena O.
Jena O.
Watonga, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best blush everrrr! This is my absolute favorite! I use.A couple of different colors depending on my skin color at the time but lorddddd this is the best! I kept having trouble with my makeup sliding off or just disappearing throughout the day, not this kind!! It stays!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA
This is my favorite blush color for my complexion! It get just a touch of pink without looking like a clown. It's natural, doesn't cake on, and blends well with my bare minerals foundation.

I buy this blush over and over because I haven't found a suitable alternative. Believe me, I've tried because bare minerals isn't cheap. Well worth the money though!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this blush, I wear it every day. I feel like a bareMinerals has really great colors in their collection. It goes on with full coverage, so it doesn't take much. Feels great to have natural products on my face.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)
Christine M.
Christine M.
Staten Island, NY
Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every few hours?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Glenville, WV
What do you all think about this product?
Shay W.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this come in more shades than one?
Laura L.
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado?