BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural. Size: Medium see more...

• How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)2 Answers
  • Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every f...2 Answers
  • ¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado? 1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Lovely
Love the color of this product on my skin. However I can never get it to stay all day. After about half the day I look in the mirror and it's already all gone.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Lovely
I use this blush for my daughters stage makeup! I even use it as eyeshadow. It builds nicely.
Megan D.
Megan D.
San Diego, CA
Love this color! All bare minerals blush's and bronzers are amazing. The colors are always on point and they last a long time. Bare minerals is my go to brand for all things makeup.
nour t.
nour t.
Review for: I.D. Giddy Pink
Made me break out because I am allergic to a main ingredient they use in most of their products
Ivy H.
Ivy H.
Lodi, WI
Review for: Compassion
I didn't have this exact color blush, but I didn't like it at all. I don't like BE at all, and have recently switched over to Urban Decay for all my face products. I especially hate the foundation BE has-- hardly any coverage and requires several coats!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a good product for contouring and bronzing. worth the amount of money it is!
Katie s.
Katie s.
Warren, PA
Review for: Fruit Cocktail
Love the color!!! This goes on smoothly and blends easily, but lasts all day long!!
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Tulip
Very pretty shade, love the entire line of Bare escentuals. Great on your skin and the makeup feels much more light.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
Review for: Tulip
I love this shade, it's so pretty. This is a really nice mineral blush, and it feels super light.
Veronica L.
Veronica L.
Oak Forest, IL
Review for: Fruit Cocktail
This color is great! And I also love the product. I use this product and it's honestly has last me 4 months great for the price.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)
Christine M.
Christine M.
Staten Island, NY
Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every few hours?
Megan T.
Megan T.
Glenville, WV
What do you all think about this product?
Shay W.
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this come in more shades than one?
Laura L.
Laura L.
Armenia Quindío
¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado?