BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural. Size: Medium see more...

• How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)2 Answers
  • Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every f...2 Answers
  • ¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado? 1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...
Alyssa P.
Review for: I.D. Posh
Bare minerals is my favorite brand of makeup because it never irritates my face and it is so light that you never feel like you are wearing any makeup at all. This blush meets the same criteria!
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
Review for: I.D. Posh
This is a great blush. It is highly pigmented and lasts a really long time. A little goes a long way with this blush. You only need to use the smallest amount in the lid. It blends really well and looks beautiful on the skin. Plus its great for people who have sensitive skin.
Jennifer W.
Tappan, NY
Review for: I.D. Posh
Highly pigmented and great for sensitive skin, but application can be inprecise
Megan T.
Glenville, WV
Review for: Fulfill
I adore this shade & usually I stay away from purple shades but this one is really nice actually and not clumpy.
Alison O.
Dickson, TN
I have this in the "Golden Gate" color. I like it because it is lightweight and neutral. Blends extremely well!
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
Review for: I.D. Flowers
I think these eye shadows are amazing at applying love these colors. overly priced but so worth it comes out so beautiful on your eyes
Pratishtha P.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Compassion
Such an exotic pigment and is easily blendable and lasts long.stays for a long time
Stacy C.
Review for: Compassion
Beautiful even color, and great for my skin, never feels cakey and doesn't fade, washes off easily too.
Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Review for: Compassion
I've been using BE products for over 10 years. Can't say anything negative about any of their products; they are high quality pigments. This blush is no different. The color is not quite as dark as the picture shows. I have a light/medium complexion and it looks good on me. It does not have sparkles in it either which is nice for maturing skin. Love this product.
Suzi S.
Dallas, OR
Review for: Aubergine
So worth the price! I love everything from this brand, and it lasts forever!
Shay W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Does this come in more shades than one?
Megan T.
Glenville, WV
What do you all think about this product?
Christine M.
Staten Island, NY
Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every few hours?
Ashley E.
How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)
Hannah N.
Pound, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this product?