BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Get cheeky with a pop of color that brightens your face and defines your features. Our creamy, lightweight bareMinerals Blush gives your skin a healthy, fresh vibrancy that looks and feels natural - because it is natural. Size: Medium see more...

• How is this blush sold? (compact, size??)2 Answers
  • Does this product last all day? Or will I need to reapply every f...2 Answers
  • ¿su acabado es brillante o queda matizado? 1 Answers
Buy on lookfan...
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Cypress, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this blush. I want to say that the color I have is Beauty, it's a darker mauve color. It compliments my skin tone well and it has very nice pigmentation. This was my first Bare Minerals purchase and I'm still not sure how I feel about the mineral powder formula. I'm a flight attendant, so carrying around loose powder products is kind of an in convince. Because of that, this stays at home in my collection and is not an everyday product.
Erica C.
Erica C.
The color I have is great, I'm very fair and this blush looks great on me. This blush lasts all day. I don't really like that its a loose powder I prefer pressed powder. This blush is on the pricey side but I would recommend this for people that are used to doing makeup on a higher level because it could be a little tricky to apply because you can pick up a little to much powder because its loose powder.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Allison Park, PA
This is my favorite blush color for my complexion! It get just a touch of pink without looking like a clown. It's natural, doesn't cake on, and blends well with my bare minerals foundation.

I buy this blush over and over because I haven't found a suitable alternative. Believe me, I've tried because bare minerals isn't cheap. Well worth the money though!
Malanie M.
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
Review for: Amused
I really like Bare Minerals! The formulas are great & seem to work well on sensitive skin. It may be at a higher price point, but their products are so pigmented it doesn't take much to achieve your desired look. So, for me bare mineral products last a looong time. That helps me justify spending the extra money. This shade is really pretty too.
Malea S.
Malea S.
I have been using Bare Minerals for a long time now, especially because I use to have bad acne. This blush is really good. It goes on smoothly but sometimes it won't be smooth on the face. If you have a bump on your check, it will more than likely stand out with this blush. But other than that, it's really great. It completes any makeup look.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Review for: First Class
Don't let the intense shade of First Class blush scare you! It gives the hint of healthy glow! Absolutely wonderful. A little bit goes a long way. Follow the directions by getting a small amount on the brush. Swirl on the cap and tap of excess. Perfect application every time. Color last all day. I will definitely purchase this a again.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Austin, TX
I wear this in fruit cocktail and I'm OBSESSED. The powder looks extremely bright in the container, but it goes on beautifully, especially for that sun-kissed look in the summer. I've had friends with all different skin tones borrow it and most have decided to go out and buy their own after seeing how much it makes their face pop.
Chyna H.
Chyna H.
This blush is absolutely amazing! It's the perfect shade of pink and stays on all day! Super easy to blend and very lightweight. It's beautiful on any skin tone! It's my go to every day blush and I would recommend it to anyone!
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Portland, OR
Review for: First Class
First off... I love Bare Minerals products. I got this in a kit for my birthday- one time buy. But this blush, I was a little hesitant at first... Looks dark but while applying it blends well with skin. Awesome product!
A very pretty blush, has a lot of glitter. Its kinda sheer but the color is build-able. It lasts all day and shimmers in the sunlight so it's perfect for outside. I would probably buy again if it was a bit cheaper
Hannah N.
Hannah N.
Pound, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this product?